If the Jets get Jay, Bears probably look at Glennon

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah and everbody said the same last year and what happen? What happen was Wentz & Goff went #1 & #2. And if teams would have evaluted Presscott correctly he would have gone round 1. We will see who is wrong come draft day.

Prescott got DUI before draft. Hence later draft pick...

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yep, I'm sure the Bears would look at Glennon if they completely hate the draft class, don't want to spend the picks on JG, and have zero other options. Then they'll say to themselves "nah, not a fucking chance."

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why in the Fuck would we get Glennon? Are we trying to beat out the Browns for shittiest team?

His neck measureable is off the chart tho.....You can't teach that....

mattglennon.jpg

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gabbert.

I thought he looked amazing in 49ers offense given what he had supporting him, similar to Barkley in Chicago.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy Shit! LOL!

His dad was a college QB and had the idea to use the African neck stretching technique so he would always be able to see over the line...the thing that he blamed for keeping him from going pro.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gabbert.

I thought he looked amazing in 49ers offense given what he had supporting him, similar to Barkley in Chicago.

I would draft just about anyone in this years draft before I rolled out Gabbert.........

Basically do you roll out a piece of shit or someone who may or may not be a piece of shit.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Who else is left?

Browns have the ammo for a JG trade or can just draft one at #12
49ers brass has 6 year contract, can groom their own younger guy via draft
Bills are most likely keeping TT
Oh fuck off with this shit, already. Glennon sucks ass. You should want better for this team.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing worse than arguing whether Cutler is good enough or not is who we should go get.....

I've now seen Gabbert, Glennon, and Taylor. We may be staring at another ten years of being like Cleveland if this board had its way.........

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather keep Cutler.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would draft just about anyone in this years draft before I rolled out Gabbert.........

Basically do you roll out a piece of shit or someone who may or may not be a piece of shit.

6'6", 240 lbs, 4.6 speed...never has had a respected offensive system yet.....I don't know...but I saw him competing well and doing some things despite the Kapernick noise, Chip Kelly, and absolute shit around him.

I think he is faster at reading progressions than he was 5 years ago...and in terms of guys I would want to take a low buy in zero risk wager they will be the one that matures late from their generation....yeah...he is up there for me. Vet minimum. Just needs an opportunity. He is an ideal #3 and I'm not an imbocile who would keep a stock of 2 QB's in a league where they are the most valuable asset.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
6'6", 240 lbs, 4.6 speed...never has had a respected offensive system yet.....I don't know...but I saw him competing well and doing some things despite the Kapernick noise, Chip Kelly, and absolute shit around him.

I think he is faster at reading progressions than he was 5 years ago...and in terms of guys I would want to take a low buy in zero risk wager they will be the one that matures late from their generation....yeah...he is up there for me. Vet minimum. Just needs an opportunity. He is an ideal #3 and I'm not an imbocile who would keep a stock of 2 QB's in a league where they are the most valuable asset.

no.....

he has been in the league 6 years and has done nothing but be at best one year of below average and the rest suckage..........what the fuck people.........

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The last thing that Chip Kelly wanted to do was to put Kaepernick back in at starting QB. But Gabbert was so God awful that Kelly had no choice.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Stop with the Glennon crap, there was a reason Tampa decided it was best to draft a QB(Winston)

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Tapatalk