"not drafting a player, drafting an entire culture"

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
good video explains some limitations of Adams as well as what you are getting.

His feet and fluidity neutrilize some speed issues.

I prefer him at SS and think a team like the Bears could mess up some confidence putting him at FS. He can play FS, he has all-pro potential at SS

[video=youtube;aVV56meJ-fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVV56meJ-fk[/video]

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love Kollmann's videos. Did you see the ones on Malik McDowell and Pernell McPhee?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He isnt a top 3 pick thought

After Garrett/Watson/Allen there aren't really top 3 'values. There are rule exceptions like Adams and Fournette.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We should take Fournette at 3 and trade Howard....:troll:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Amos is probably a better fit at SS move wouldn't mind Jamal Adams.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
From the few videos I watched of Adams he looks unimpressive to me. If I didn't know his projections I would have thought he was a third rounder. SS talent is available during FA for fair prices if we want to upgrade at the position. A top 10 safety to me needs to be an elite no-miss player. Adams doesn't seem to be a great tackler and doesn't look to be a gamechanger on tape. PASS..

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
From the few videos I watched of Adams he looks unimpressive to me. If I didn't know his projections I would have thought he was a third rounder. SS talent is available during FA for fair prices if we want to upgrade at the position. A top 10 safety to me needs to be an elite no-miss player. Adams doesn't seem to be a great tackler and doesn't look to be a gamechanger on tape. PASS..

Its not how fast he runs or how well he wraps up, but the angles he takes and way he opens his hips and waits patiently to commit while tracking attackers sideline to sideline. He takes all plays away on his angles very reliably, and he is an inspirational leader...

thats why he is a sure thing safety. He isn't the homerun Ed Reed and return ability of Hooker, but he is a total defense changer in several ways.

He is the more sure pick than Hooker now, especially with "surgeries" and missing the run. He is everything the scouts grade him to be. Special. I'm in.

AussieBear

Is fb Facebook?
Because fullback is not a thing anymore.

fb is still a thing depending on your scheme.. while it may be limited.. its still alive.. learns sum fooseball please..

facebook is for kids..

AussieBear

Its not how fast he runs or how well he wraps up, but the angles he takes and way he opens his hips and waits patiently to commit while tracking attackers sideline to sideline. He takes all plays away on his angles very reliably, and he is an inspirational leader...

thats why he is a sure thing safety. He isn't the homerun Ed Reed and return ability of Hooker, but he is a total defense changer in several ways.

He is the more sure pick than Hooker now, especially with "surgeries" and missing the run. He is everything the scouts grade him to be. Special. I'm in.

would be sweet to pair him with another combo fs/ss like dj swearinger.. spread/disguise themz responsibilities easier...