CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Payne/MCW/Grant
2. Valentine/Butler
3. Jimmy Butler/Zipser
4. Portis/Niko
5. Lopez/Felicio

Is that who we are right now? What am I forgetting.

Why is Rondo still here talking nonsense and incapable of translating simple phrases like "Save you from yourself."

Thats a new concept I bet Trump wouldn't understand either.

This is under the assumption that Wade is not some moron, and will opt out faster than you can say opt.
This is next year as of now. Niko will be gone for nothing.

This is the worst the Bulls have been in since the Baby Bulls were babies, IMO.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
you could have just saved your time and said sos or reference how the sox are run

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why does Reinsdorf hire over confident ass holes that lack vision?

Seems to be a common trait.

Both franchises are being laughed at hard right now, and making Executives and former executives and scouts scratch their heads.

This 14 is incompetent assembly of a basketball team.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no future until everyone in that front office is dead.

I assume Reinsdorf will die first. And nobody would keep his shit around.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
His son is the same crap. As long as they see a decent return $$$ they don't give a fuck. With the sox they have to be more careful cause sox fans hold the team accountable and Cubs being bad ass is direct competition to shit baseball sox have war in and out. But basketball they jam that arena no matter what

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I'm still trying to figure out the difference between Grant and Payne. I'm in the minority, but I think Grant has slightly more upside. Well, then again, Payne has 1/2 a season less playing under Hoiberg, so maybe he can be reprogrammed to play NBA level ball sooner.

I always thought it would be wise to trade Taj before FA. But damn, make some sense out of it. Good idea to trade Doug too, but again, make some sense out of it.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Bulls have traded for 3 PG's in the past year and not one of them can called a starter.

It's a desperate attempt to find a starting caliber PG.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
X9 by nordictrack

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whats wrong with Rubio?

Wade should be our point guard.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
At least the Sox seem to have a plan. Made a couple of damn good trades turning established players into multiple assets.

The Bulls haven't showed anything close to that level of foresight or competence. We pretty much gave away Taj and McDermott for nothing.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wade-MCW-Payne-Valentine-Grant-Rondo-Canaan :) hahahaha lol The absolute mind blowing, confusing, agrivating part is not one of those guys may be your starting point guard in just 2 or 3 years.
Butler-Wade-Valentine
Zipser-Butler-Niko
Portis-Niko-Felicio
Lopez-Felicio-Portis

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least the Sox seem to have a plan. Made a couple of damn good trades turning established players into multiple assets.

The Bulls haven't showed anything close to that level of foresight or competence. We pretty much gave away Taj and McDermott for nothing.

The Sox plan sucks. No reason to trade Sale over a box or two of uniforms. He wanted to be listened to. He refused to play in something that snagged his arm or neck in that manner. Nothing wrong with that in my mind, he knew he couldn't play in it, they didn't listen, he took matters into his own hands. Better that than get injured.

The same type of assholes as Forman run the White Sox and you never know how management is going to handle anything. Its always some bullshit or misunderstading.

The Sale trade I hated. If you can unload Eaton for that package...you don't ask why. You just say yes.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
:thinking:

Why not send Rondo to D-League for like a month? Make Cartwright elbow him.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Sox don't have a plan. Their plan was to get rid of two guys who criticized the front office. It's been crickets since

AussieBear

This guy dominates inferior HS competition.. hes 16.. HS JR and is similar size to jimmy butler... da future??

[video=youtube;4pXgvLHx7O4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXgvLHx7O4[/video]

AussieBear

[video=youtube;3YKCr8JSxlk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YKCr8JSxlk[/video]

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I forsee high draft picks in the Bulls future.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't understand why anyone cares or why anyone is angry over the Bulls trade. People have said that the Bulls need to trade Gibson since he will be gone at the end of the year anyway. People have said that McDermott sucks. Now these same people are complaining about Gibson and McDermott being traded. Who cares? Dan Bernstein had ranted for the last two years over how bad McDermott is....and yesterday afternoon he said it was a 'fireable offense' for the Bulls to trade McDermott because its an admission that he was a terrible draft pick.

HUH? Did it really take the Bulls offloading McDermott to make you realize he sucked? And wouldn't it be a positive that the Bulls chose to cut ties with a player who wasn't performing? I thought that was the old knock on Paxson...unwilling to trade the players he drafted...now he does, and he gets ripped even more. I think he is a bad coach, but its the same thing with Hoiberg...Thibs' critics said he rode the players too hard and was too intense...Hoiberg is brought in, and now those same people are complaining that Hoiberg isn't tough enough on the players and doesn't show enough emotion.

Because every team right now that isn't in the championship hunt is trying to figure out how to get 2017 class draft picks...and instead of getting a late first or at least a second in a deep draft for Gibson...with eight teams calling I think his value was late first...or a couple seconds.

Instead of that we dish away our best young offensive player, our best 3 point shooter, and we give away a second round pick...for a guy I do not agree with the evaluation of Garpax of in any way. Fucking stupid stupid stupid fail all around.

Our high/middle second would have been an interesting player in this draft.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do Niko, McDermott, Portis, Valentine, Butler, Felicio have in common?

None should be traded until evaluated by a real coach in a real system.