CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What we should wrap our heads around is who is the dumbest. Maybe it's the NBA?! People hate the Bulls cuz they always try to put a winner on the court every year. Shouldn't that be the real way to field a team? But no, the fans hate the Bulls cuz they don't tank, or they don't win it all.
You think the Bulls put a winner on the court this year?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
you think Swanigan falls that far?

Josh Hart finished alot of games in spectacular fashion...amazing career. Too bad he played his last 2 minutes like a freshman High School player.

He's been projected to go late first all year. Not sure how his game will translate to the NBA, but he's a hell of a college player. He goes in and dominates night in and night out.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
He's been projected to go late first all year. Not sure how his game will translate to the NBA, but he's a hell of a college player. He goes in and dominates night in and night out.
He reminds me of Dejaun Blair.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
You think the Bulls put a winner on the court this year?

I guess you aren't qualified to actually understand what I said. I'm sorry for you. The point was not that the Bulls put a winner on the court this year, it was simply that the Bulls did not put a loser on the court this year. I respect them for that.

I realize this will be a hard concept for you, so feel free to not embarrass yourself with a reply.

Go Bulls.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I guess you aren't qualified to actually understand what I said. I'm sorry for you. The point was not that the Bulls put a winner on the court this year, it was simply that the Bulls did not put a loser on the court this year. I respect them for that.

I realize this will be a hard concept for you, so feel free to not embarrass yourself with a reply.

Go Bulls.

I think your definition of a winner is different from everyone else.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What we should wrap our heads around is who is the dumbest. Maybe it's the NBA?! People hate the Bulls cuz they always try to put a winner on the court every year. Shouldn't that be the real way to field a team? But no, the fans hate the Bulls cuz they don't tank, or they don't win it all.

Is the real problem with Bulls trying to field a winner every season? I say no. The real real problem is the NBA, and how you need to tank, or have the homies all sign with the same team to see the same teams in the finals EVERY year!

Wrap your head around that!

God bless March Madness and the entertainment that brings every year! Pardon me for not wanting to see the Cavs and GS in the finals again.....

With me, it is not trying to win every year. That is silly. What is wrong is what assholes the front office including the owner are. They totally fucked up the Rose situation and the Thibs situation. I will never forgive Reinny for how he handled Thibs who really deserved better.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I think your definition of a winner is different from everyone else.

I guess you missed the point as well. All I said was that I like the Bulls TRYING to field a winner every year instead of Tanking. Then my original point was how the NBA breeds that teams need to tank to draft great players, or have all the homies sign with one team in FA'cy, and I'm not a fan of any of that.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
With me, it is not trying to win every year. That is silly. What is wrong is what assholes the front office including the owner are. They totally fucked up the Rose situation and the Thibs situation. I will never forgive Reinny for how he handled Thibs who really deserved better.

I won't disagree with you here. I'm not a big Reinsdorf fan. However, I think it's time to look at Thibs for who he is, which at this point, is not showing much in Minny with several 1st round picks.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Go Bulls.
You're pretty stupid.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Bulls' FO is not "trying" for a "winner" let alone a title.
[SUP][/SUP]
One goal: win enough games to hold onto paycheck.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Bulls' FO is not "trying" for a "winner" let alone a title.

One goal: win enough games to hold onto paycheck.

LOL at you guys. The Bulls are definitely trying to win games. Just look at them fighting to make the playoffs right now. Duh, if they were not trying to win games, they would tank, miss the playoffs, and get into the lottery. I'm amused that this is hard for people to grasp.

All of this has nothing to do with them being able to put a team on the floor that can win it all. That's really the point I originally made, right? They have drafted pretty well, tried to bring in FA's that actually wanted to come to the Bulls, and even made some trades to get younger and more athletic.

What the Bulls have NOT done is TANK, which I stated I'm not a fan of. They also have NOT been able to attract the LJ's and KD's in FA'cy. The whole point is the state of the NBA breeding that Teams Tank, get the #1 pick, and sign multiple stars to max contracts.

This is what is wrong with the NBA, imo. I like that the Bulls TRY to compete every year, even though it hasn't been good enough to win it all. Bulls fans like you guys are miserable because the Bulls don't Tank. I bet you guys will want Melo this off season. LOL. He won't want to come here, and will go lose for another team, and you all will slam the Bulls for that.

Maybe the Bulls can be like Philly, Minny, Brooklyn, or even Sacramento? No thanks, I'll go root for my Bulls to surprise in the playoffs.

Moving on from this thread .....

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I won't disagree with you here. I'm not a big Reinsdorf fan. However, I think it's time to look at Thibs for who he is, which at this point, is not showing much in Minny with several 1st round picks.

Thibs is a great head coach and took the Bulls farther with less than 90% of the NBA coaches could not have done. YOu seriously are not disputing the job he did with the Bulls are you?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't like teams intentionally tanking for sure. It is unfair to the fans. In my book, owners should have the responsibility to put a decent product onto the court at all times and should be punished for tanking if I ruled the world. But........the Bulls totally fucked up in the Thibs regime in their failure to give Thibs what he needed to win a championship with or without Rose. They also totally blew the Rose situation in my book. And for how they under-cut Thibs, GarPax should have been FIRED, not Thibs.

Right now, I hate the Bulls. I really do. I hate Reiny and Gar/Pax. For the same reason, I hate the White Sox. Once again for Reinny, and Williams. The common thread in the bad teams in Chicago is bad ownership and bad top management.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
LOL at you guys. The Bulls are definitely trying to win games. Just look at them fighting to make the playoffs right now. Duh, if they were not trying to win games, they would tank, miss the playoffs, and get into the lottery. I'm amused that this is hard for people to grasp.

All of this has nothing to do with them being able to put a team on the floor that can win it all. That's really the point I originally made, right? They have drafted pretty well, tried to bring in FA's that actually wanted to come to the Bulls, and even made some trades to get younger and more athletic.

What the Bulls have NOT done is TANK, which I stated I'm not a fan of. They also have NOT been able to attract the LJ's and KD's in FA'cy. The whole point is the state of the NBA breeding that Teams Tank, get the #1 pick, and sign multiple stars to max contracts.

This is what is wrong with the NBA, imo. I like that the Bulls TRY to compete every year, even though it hasn't been good enough to win it all. Bulls fans like you guys are miserable because the Bulls don't Tank. I bet you guys will want Melo this off season. LOL. He won't want to come here, and will go lose for another team, and you all will slam the Bulls for that.

Maybe the Bulls can be like Philly, Minny, Brooklyn, or even Sacramento? No thanks, I'll go root for my Bulls to surprise in the playoffs.

Moving on from this thread .....

Condescending bullshit, and sadly misinformed.

That said, I do appreciate your Cubs posts and overall baseball knowledge.

EngineerGuY

Liked Posts:
I'd much rather the Bulls miss the playoffs and gain a better lottery pick. No fun getting bounced out of the playoffs in the first round. This is NOT a playoff team.... Bulls front office is a JOKE! They'd like to make the playoffs so that when their job is on the line they can say "No look we made the playoffs"! That's a bunch of garbage. This team and the front office is a joke, and they won't get a dime from me until Hoiberg is gone or GarPax is gone.