Done with this team until under new leadership

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd much rather the Bulls miss the playoffs and gain a better lottery pick. No fun getting bounced out of the playoffs in the first round. This is NOT a playoff team.... Bulls front office is a JOKE! They'd like to make the playoffs so that when their job is on the line they can say "No look we made the playoffs"! That's a bunch of garbage. This team and the front office is a joke, and they won't get a dime from me until Hoiberg is gone or GarPax is gone.

What lottery pick?

And let me get this straight...the Bulls meander through a season, trade away actual players along with a total meltdown collapse down the stretch, only to ride the hot hand of Mirotic, now playing for himself and finally explained in native tongue what a contract year is, after he will have no value or rights with the Bulls of course, he understands, and goes Green Light Niko (only actually makes them) for a stretch to earn the opportunity to play the two WORST TEAMS IN THE WEST for the opportunity to make the NBA playoffs and face the total collapse girl fight Cavs who we have taken 9 of last 11 off of or something.

To be continued (though if I must admit, I'm in a mood to see new things, and doubt anybody ever missed the playoffs by losing to the conference cellar dwellars in back to backs to finish the season, well done). lol but after we win tonight and earn the right to be humiliated badly.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I'd much rather the Bulls miss the playoffs and gain a better lottery pick. No fun getting bounced out of the playoffs in the first round. This is NOT a playoff team.... Bulls front office is a JOKE! They'd like to make the playoffs so that when their job is on the line they can say "No look we made the playoffs"! That's a bunch of garbage. This team and the front office is a joke, and they won't get a dime from me until Hoiberg is gone or GarPax is gone.

This is a good example of what I was saying .....