IGT: Blues @ Blackhawks 2/26 at 6:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
tumblr_ltunmdZhif1r21bjmo1_500.gif

31-24-5, 67 points, 8th place in Western Conference

@

tumblr_mllfwcg1nR1sna8pso1_500.gif

38-18-5, 81 points, 2nd place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 6:38 p.m.
TV - NBC Sports
Radio - WGN AM 720
Webstream - CSNChicago.com or NBCSports.com

You have to look pretty hard into the Hawks' rearview mirror to catch a glimpse of the Blues. St. Louis enters tonight's action 14 points behind the Hawks and in possession of the second wild card spot, although they're just two points behind Nashville for third in the Central Division and a first-round matchup with the Hawks. The Blues appeared on the verge of sliding out of the playoffs altogether before the firing of Hitchcock woke the team up and they ripped off six straight wins earlier this month. But they lost their last two games (to Florida and Buffalo. Woof) before their own bye week, which ends tonight at 1901 W. Madison. No reason to give them a warm welcome back to hockey, is there?

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
tumblr_ltunmdZhif1r21bjmo1_500.gif

31-24-5, 67 points, 8th place in Western Conference

@

tumblr_mllfwcg1nR1sna8pso1_500.gif

38-18-5, 81 points, 2nd place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 6:38 p.m.
TV - NBC Sports
Radio - WGN AM 720
Webstream - CSNChicago.com or NBCSports.com

You have to look pretty hard into the Hawks' rearview mirror to catch a glimpse of the Blues. St. Louis enters tonight's action 14 points behind the Hawks and in possession of the second wild card spot, although they're just two points behind Nashville for third in the Central Division and a first-round matchup with the Hawks. The Blues appeared on the verge of sliding out of the playoffs altogether before the firing of Hitchcock woke the team up and they ripped off six straight wins earlier this month. But they lost their last two games (to Florida and Buffalo. Woof) before their own bye week, which ends tonight at 1901 W. Madison. No reason to give them a warm welcome back to hockey, is there?

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

Well, lets send them to 3 straight losses, and I think they are absolutely in trouble because of goaltending. They might not make it if they fall back in the rut they were in a month ago...and the trade deadline will hurt them too it looks like in short term...

Remarkable fall...I think we crush them. I saw some of those 6 wins..and they were not impressive. They will have to prove to me they are a playoff team, not that they are not.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Pretty desperate Blues team right now. Goaltending has been better over the last few weeks. Always deadly with a guy like Tarasenko though...damn is he fun to watch. Tarasenko and Parayko are definitely two guys that I enjoy watching when I catch a Blues game.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty desperate Blues team right now. Goaltending has been better over the last few weeks. Always deadly with a guy like Tarasenko though...damn is he fun to watch. Tarasenko and Parayko are definitely two guys that I enjoy watching when I catch a Blues game.

Nah...Hawks are on point right now. Bad time to walk onto our ice...I have a feeling we have a message for them.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Darling in net with Crow sick. No semborski return sadly

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
From the morning skate:

Schmaltz-Toews-Panik
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Jurco-Kruger-Rasmussen (This will be Hossa for Moose at gametime)
Hartman-Kero-Desjardins

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jurco-Kruger-Hossa....lol? !!! really?

wtf...

the kid is slovakian right? So its best if Hossa is playing with him and talking to him between lines. I'm sure they asked Hossa about it from international experience, whether to get him before they would do it. Hossa is going to be looking to get him a point, or get him a goal...so I predict they find one.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:

100% agreed. T-Sank is a beast.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Hawks woke the beast, Wild acquired Hanzal for a 1st and 2nd and a conditional 2nd.

Geez that's more than Vermette and Hanzal is always a sure bet to be injured at some point in a season

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Toes are on fire, no need for tough acting tenactin

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
TVR fucking blows tonight, he keeps playing like this I would rather see T Roz old ass play more.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Holy fuck get TVR off the pair with Keith. TvR cannot handle it.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
F the Blues in the A

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hawks woke the beast, Wild acquired Hanzal for a 1st and 2nd and a conditional 2nd.

Geez that's more than Vermette and Hanzal is always a sure bet to be injured at some point in a season

Is Hanzal gonna play goalie when Dubnyk shits the bet in April?

What is it this time? Ruptured spleen?

Rise Against doesn't play in Chicago til June, so ....