Greg Hardy UFC

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Bigfoot-Silva-Tells-TMZ-Sports-He-Sees-Former-NFL-Star-Greg-Hardy-in-the-UFC-Within-a-Year-or-Two-117869

s former Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hardy bound to star in the Ultimate Fighting Championship as he did in the National Football League? Longtime UFC heavyweight veteran Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva thinks so.

Sunday, TMZ Sports posted a pair of videos from American Top Team in Coconut Creek, Fla., speaking to both Silva as well as ATT striking coach Steve Bruno, about the immediate future of the controversial ex-NFL'er.

“A year, two years down the line, is Greg Hardy a UFC fighter?” the interviewer asks Silva.

“Yeah, I think so,” answers Silva. “He's a very smart boy, he's big, he trains every day, he's [got] dedication for this new career.

Hardy, 28, was a sixth-round selection by the Carolina Panthers in the 2010 NFL Draft and in 2013, he earned second-team All Pro honors after a 15-sack campaign. In July 2014, however, Hardy was found guilty of assaulting his ex-girlfriend and spent the majority of the next NFL season on the commissioner's exempt list. Hardy was sentenced to 18 months' probation, however the charges were later dropped and Hardy had his record expunged.

After an arbitrator reduced his suspension from 10 to four games, Hardy spent the 2015 season with the Dallas Cowboys but was not resigned after the season and went unsigned as a free agent. He began training in the Dallas-Fort Worth area before officially announcing his intent to become a pro MMA fighter last October, then moving to train at American Top Team in Florida.

“He's actually going to be a part of Bigfoot Silva's training camp for his next fight in Russia. He'll be sparring Bigfoot, so that's definitely something I'll be posting videos here and there,” Bruno says in his video. “He's going to be getting hit, he's going to have to wrestle, he's going to be getting hit with MMA gloves,” Bruno continued. “He's going to feel what it's like to get hit by another true heavyweight.”

“I would say, he could be in there on the small shows, the local shows by this summer, no problem,” Bruno closed.
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Bi...thin-a-Year-or-Two-117869#dBJKtVARCjRMmhT7.99