IGT: Ducks @ Blackhawks 3/9 at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
PerryFanSlam.gif

34-22-10, 78 points, 6th place in Western Conference

@

tumblr_ombrwblhn51sdsmqjo1_500.gif

42-18-5, 89 points, 2nd place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 7:38 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720
Webstream - CSNChicago.com

It's the final home stretch before the playoffs, and the Hawks are going to be plenty busy over the next month, with 17 games coming up in the next 31 days. They begin this gauntlet one game back of the Wild, who also have one game in hand. But a divisional title and home ice are once again a very real possibility. Back at home, the Blackhawks' Death Star will be fully operational tonight, as Hjammer returns from injury and is paired up with old friend Johnny Oduya who debuts his second stint with the team tonight. Awaiting as an opponent is one of several good-but-probably-not-great teams in the West: the Anaheim Ducks. After four days off, a well-rested Hawks team is certainly capable of giving them the Alderaan treatment.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Is Charlie Conway in?

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally, a game!
I watched the Detroit/Boston game last night.... brutal.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Schmaltz-Toews-Panik
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Jurco-Kero-Hossa
Hartman-Kruger-Tootoo

Keith-Seabrook
Hjammer-Oduya
TVR-Campbell

Looks like the scratches are Rasmussen, Desjardins, Rozi, and Kempny. Crawford in net.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Finally, a game!
I watched the Detroit/Boston game last night.... brutal.

Yeah, Detroit is not good. Gave up on that game early in the second period.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Detroit is not good. Gave up on that game early in the second period.

You did the right thing.

And when is this Jurco experiment gonna end?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You did the right thing.

When he lifts the Cup this June :hawkstroll:

Seriously, though: it's been, what, two weeks that he's been here? I think Q is going to keep moving him around til he can find a place where it all clicks. If he doesn't find one by April, then Jurco will probably need a real nice suit for the playoffs. With the Top 6 set pretty well, I think the Hawks can afford to experiment a bit.

Don't worry, your guy Marian will be just fine.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When he lifts the Cup this June :hawkstroll:

Seriously, though: it's been, what, two weeks that he's been here? I think Q is going to keep moving him around til he can find a place where it all clicks. If he doesn't find one by April, then Jurco will probably need a real nice suit for the playoffs. With the Top 6 set pretty well, I think the Hawks can afford to experiment a bit.

Don't worry, your guy Marian will be just fine.

Not if he's on a line with slugs! :X

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Given the other Chicago sports happenings today, I'm pretty fucking relieved there's a Hawks game on tonight.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Given the other Chicago sports happenings today, I'm pretty fucking relieved there's a Hawks game on tonight.
I was about to say the same thing. At least there's hockey! Puck drop can't come soon enough.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
By the way, Dave Manson's kid is one of the top D-men for Anaheim. Just learned that today.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Schmaltz-Toews-Panik
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Jurco-Kero-Hossa
Hartman-Kruger-Tootoo

Keith-Seabrook
Hjammer-Oduya
TVR-Campbell

Looks like the scratches are Rasmussen, Desjardins, Rozi, and Kempny. Crawford in net.

Change Kempny with TVR. For some reason i want to strap TVt to a tree and cut it down.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
By the way, Dave Manson's kid is one of the top D-men for Anaheim. Just learned that today.
Gotta be better than Bieksa

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Change Kempny with TVR. For some reason i want to strap TVt to a tree and cut it down.
I'd agree. But apparently TVR prefers the right side which meshes well with Campbell's left preference.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Scoreboard alert: Tampa up 3-0 on the Wild. Hawks can make some more ground tonight.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You did the right thing.

Ten games to expose him to Vegas. Whats this one 3 or 4? Then we will find out if they actually like him or prefer him to Hino/Motte/Hayden/Debricat/Bondra potentially coming soon. I really want to see Bondra just even play a game or two. He is young but huge and strong and been playing with men since like 13 years old. Has more offensive skill than most of the farm outside Debricat/Shalunov....

I think Hayden is good enough to give Kero fierce competition down the stretch, will be good for both players.

I'd be surprised if Hino/Motte don't end up in consideration for the 12th man by playoffs.