CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nice turnover Schmaltz. Q gonna be mudd99

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Crawford is AMAZING in this game. This game should be 6-3 Wild. THe guy is keeping them in with 7:10 to go.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What a pass to Hossa from Keith and Hoss buries it!!!!!!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Wellness check on Tater who may have died after that Hossa goal.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good things I saw today.

The TooToo/TVR and I missed the other winger interaction was awesome. The Kane/Panarin beginning to this game that chased Dubnyk was the equivalnat of taking your dick out and smacking your enemies in the middle of battle just to remind them they can't even tough your jock and gonna go down in epic flames come playoffs. Reminders that our best players are fucking gods compared to their best are always nice.

I like that Dubnyk told off Bitchdraue too.

The sequence Oduya started that led to a goal came from the precision of a perfect outlet pass. He is making an impact right away. Looks good out there.

TVR is winning a 5/6 spot right now. 2 game goal streak? Point streak? I also like the way his body is looking right now. There isn't much fatigue in him, he is standing very strong, very confident, has good rigid energy to his frame. Looks good out there.

I'm super high on Hayden and that is awesome news!! I don't know that he can beat Kero out, but they can push each other and may the best man win. The second best will be next man up. Center depth? Whaaaaaaat?

Defensive depth...whaaaaatt???

Good luck to Jurco but I don't think he has a chance in hell to hold off Hino/Motte/Ras/Debricat/Bondra/Hartman/Hayden/Kero/Desjardins(who is playing better)/Kruger/Hossa for a 12 man spot down the stretch.

Kruger/Hartman/Hossa are in.

Desjardins is going to be the last guy pushed out. meh...Ras/Jurco/11/Hino/Motte (wildcard Debricat/Bondra who may be inelligble) for 2 spots. maybe he has a chance.

3C likely to come down to Hino/Hayden/Kero as of now. (Desjardins/Ras for 4C would be the wildcard move)