Bulls 26 Point Half Against Boston

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
It's bad for the Bulls but you can say every team has stretches where they just can't score. I think it's worse for Jimmy Butler to go invisible against the team that seems to have so much interest in him. If he wants to look like the star the Celtics want to acquire then he needs to drag his team on his back and score when everybody else sucks. He sure didn't do that and I doubt the Boston fans are as excited about getting him as they were.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At this point I figure Jimmy would be second fiddle to Isaiah in that offense. He's beasting this year.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Ahhhhh, isn't is wonderful that time really shows us who the real "Bozos" are? Furthermore, these same posters show that what they say means absolutely nothing. Bupkis. Nada.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
That's just a signature, it shows up everywhere. Relax. If the Bulls win the NBA championship, some of us will say "Okay, Bear Bride, you were right". But celebrating early is bad mojo.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Quick response. I'm not looking for a pat on the back. Just a sig? It implys CCS posters are Bozo's, and said member is above that. Pardon me if I enjoy pointing out the member that think they are 'above' other members, especially when they are full of worthlessness. If you gonna belittle me, I'll let you know what's up. Is that against the rules here?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
And AGAIN, I am not predicting a Championship, I am just glad my team is competing, rather than being a pussy tank team!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Right, Bulls are doing well for an 8th seed, and you want to be a jerk about it and nobody can dish it back to you. We know, we know.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Right, Bulls are doing well for an 8th seed, and you want to be a jerk about it and nobody can dish it back to you. We know, we know.

What's to dish back? I'm not the fan bailing on the team, or wishing they would tank, or predicting they'll get beat in 5 by an undermanned team. It would be nice to see more Bulls fans actually root for their team.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What's to dish back? I'm not the fan bailing on the team, or wishing they would tank, or predicting they'll get beat in 5 by an undermanned team. It would be nice to see more Bulls fans actually root for their team.

You should find every negative Bulls post and point out how much better of a fan you are.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Like I said, if the Bulls win the Championship, we'll make sure Wade credits you for the team winning.

A real fan doesn't give blind support, they criticize bad moves and want the team to be as good as can be(even if that means lose some to win more). But I guess you would be okay with Tim Floyd basketball for a decade, because in reality and not homer-meatball land, that is what we're likely to fall into.

Fans of one step forward that ignore the two steps back make no sense. Hooliganism doesn't work.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Like I said, if the Bulls win the Championship, we'll make sure Wade credits you for the team winning.

A real fan doesn't give blind support, they criticize bad moves and want the team to be as good as can be(even if that means lose some to win more). But I guess you would be okay with Tim Floyd basketball for a decade, because in reality and not homer-meatball land, that is what we're likely to fall into.

Fans of one step forward that ignore the two steps back make no sense. Hooliganism doesn't work.
This. 100%

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;lTHCwU9rUdY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTHCwU9rUdY[/video]

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

LOL, Tim Floyd? WTF does that have to do with anything I said? You people create your own arguments out of anything you can pull out of your ass rather than debating what's on point. Who said anything about the Tim Floyd years? Who said anything about the Bulls winning a championship? The only Hooliganism is you making up shit to try to sound smart.

I basically made 3 points which seems hard for you to grasp. The Bulls have remained competitive rather than tank. The Bulls have gotten younger and more athletic. And Hoiberg and Bulls have had a decent 2nd half of the season and put a good playoff team on the floor. That means that they have taken a "step forward", rather than a "step back" by tanking, but they are still in position to improve next year.

You really don't get it. Just like you still don't get that the Cubs are a better team than the Sox.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
You people create your own arguments out of anything you can pull out of your ass..............

You really don't get it. Just like you still don't get that the Cubs are a better team than the Sox.

:thinking: