Walking Dead Tell Tale series

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone played this yet. My son has been playing it. Very interesting game, and pretty fun to play. Once we are done with this we are going to try the Batman tell tale series.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Anyone played this yet. My son has been playing it. Very interesting game, and pretty fun to play. Once we are done with this we are going to try the Batman tell tale series.

i havent played the most recent season but the first two seasons were excellent. its better written than the show. the ending of season 2 was pretty damn intense with the choice its forces you to make.

all ill say is as far as im concerned a certain someone is family... hence my choice.

how far are you into it?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
i havent played the most recent season but the first two seasons were excellent. its better written than the show. the ending of season 2 was pretty damn intense with the choice its forces you to make.

all ill say is as far as im concerned a certain someone is family... hence my choice.

how far are you into it?

My son just finished season 1. He hasn't started Season 2 yet. It was intense watching, right now I'm at the beginning where we first meet Clem.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I finished season 1 only, I have season 2.... I waited a while to buy it till it was on sale.

Still need to play it

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I played the first 2 episodes of season 2 today.... it is really enjoyable.

Telltale stuff is like 90% story/dialogue.... 5% choices and 5% action/gameplay of some kind... just to forewarn anyone thinking of trying it.... if you hate story heavy games this is not for you.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
I played the first 2 episodes of season 2 today.... it is really enjoyable.

Telltale stuff is like 90% story/dialogue.... 5% choices and 5% action/gameplay of some kind... just to forewarn anyone thinking of trying it.... if you hate story heavy games this is not for you.

yeah, they are like a middle ground between traditional "games" and interactive novels. 3d interactive fiction if you will. they are so well written that its like watching a really good tv show... with the added bonus that you get to interact with it. i think the choices make up more than 5% though.

finish season 2 yet? like i said, the choice at the end of the season is pretty intense.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I watched someone do a lets play of the series, and it's the reason I started watching the TV show. Such a good CYOA video game, and it led me to play the BTTF one, which is as close to BTTF 4 as anyone will ever get.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I played the first season and really liked it.