David Ross on Dancing With The Stars

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not that I'm ever going to actually watch the show but ummmm this first one is pretty cool

[video=youtube;eSD6NbBQtu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSD6NbBQtu0[/video]

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, isn't it amazing that Ross had a 15 year MLB career, only 2 with the Cubs, and he's a Cub forever now? lol

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was extremely painful to watch.... and listen to.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like the show. It's crazy how popular of a thing it is among the womenz.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't like the show. It's crazy how popular of a thing it is among the womenz.

24 seasons of that crap...you can put all that I've seen of the show in a 30 min sitcom. It would fit easily. Thankfully the internet allows you to see only the few "highlights" instead of watching the whole damn show. You are correct...my wife was a faithful viewer for years until she finally tired of it.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
This is the kind of thread that separates the Boys/Punks from the the real Men out there, imo. Most Men realize what this is, the value of what it is, and just appreciate what they are seeing. The punks/trolls... well, they're probably too afraid to get up on the dance floor.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the kind of thread that separates the Boys/Punks from the the real Men out there, imo. Most Men realize what this is, the value of what it is, and just appreciate what they are seeing. The punks/trolls... well, they're probably too afraid to get up on the dance floor.

Your opinion would be wrong, it must make you feel good to call the peeps that posted in this thread "punks/trolls". That is more of a statement of the frustration in your life, LOL.

Just because a guy doesn't enjoy watching DWTS (lot's of better things to do) doesn't mean he won't step on the dance floor with his lady, so SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Your opinion would be wrong, it must make you feel good to call the peeps that posted in this thread "punks/trolls". That is more of a statement of the frustration in your life, LOL.

Just because a guy doesn't enjoy watching DWTS (lot's of better things to do) doesn't mean he won't step on the dance floor with his lady, so SHUT THE FUCK UP.

It doesn't make me feel good to address guys like you. What I take exception to is why do you have to post in this thread? I mean if you have better things to do, why must you grace us with your immaturity? Maybe your avatar is telling in this case.

The funny thing is ... I bet your Lady watches DWTS and wishes that she was dancing with him. The very fact that you have to give a good thing a hard time, and belittle it, shows me that you are just another PEP! Yep, a penis envy punk.

Have a nice day!