Moncada seems like a real douchebag

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I was just about to post that. Those espn profile pieces are usually awful, bad writing, little substance, etc., but that article gave me the feeling that Moncada has a long way to go.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
He's 19 or 20 years old WITH money. Breaking news.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
uhm, I missed where he is still irresponsible two years later.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I'm willing to bet he will be a problem some time down the line. Maybe cause I have seen a lot of shit in my life and my predictions about people's motives are usually correct

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That maybe but nothing in your linked article supports that guess.

really? I agree with you Ommy.

but I guess he is a Kenny Williams type of douche bag, and not one who cares so much about winning and performance where that he would take out a pair of scissors to save management from themselves, as a captain and team leader.

When your ace says "this pinches and catches on my shoulder and I'm afraid I might get hurt" you do whatever you have to. First try to alter. Then tell league you can't wear this today. etc.....you don't tell them they are a baby and just to wear it. Then trade them when they have to take precautions to protect themselves.

Lets trade him for a douche bag who has already impregnated a middle aged woman trying to exploit him and bought ten cars with his bonus money.

And sooooo....the real reason the #1 prospect was available comes out. I'm honestly not a White Sox fan anymore...Sale was my favorite player. Its like when you love somebody for so long and they just keep hurting you, eventually you hate them. That little bat from my childhood....it might be time to go in the trash.

fuck this team.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
really? I agree with you Ommy.

but I guess he is a Kenny Williams type of douche bag, and not one who cares so much about winning and performance where that he would take out a pair of scissors to save management from themselves, as a captain and team leader.

When your ace says "this pinches and catches on my shoulder and I'm afraid I might get hurt" you do whatever you have to. First try to alter. Then tell league you can't wear this today. etc.....you don't tell them they are a baby and just to wear it. Then trade them when they have to take precautions to protect themselves.

Lets trade him for a douche bag who has already impregnated a middle aged woman trying to exploit him and bought ten cars with his bonus money.

And sooooo....the real reason the #1 prospect was available comes out. I'm honestly not a White Sox fan anymore...Sale was my favorite player. Its like when you love somebody for so long and they just keep hurting you, eventually you hate them. That little bat from my childhood....it might be time to go in the trash.

Thanks. Glad you'll be posting in other forums other than the one for the fans of the team.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Kid is heading down the Douchebag Highway

And again, it very well could be, however you like the article you posted offered nothing to go with that outside of a poor teen who feel into money just two years ago and nothing to substantiate that he has not learned.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
And again, it very well could be, however you like the article you posted offered nothing to go with that outside of a poor teen who feel into money just two years ago and nothing to substantiate that he has not learned.
That's how a lifetime of douchery starts. You didnt hear of Mother Teresa doing this shit

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

except a really stupid mouth breather look on his face...

and stupid hair.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
That's how a lifetime of douchery starts. You didnt hear of Mother Teresa doing this...
I didn't hear about her eating breakfast in March as a four year old, but I am willing to say she did 31 times that month.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Lmao at all of you.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought you left? So disappointing

Is my second coming more disappointing than the one you are waiting for not happening? Paul thought it would happen in his own lifetime, wonder if he was disappointed when he breathed his last?

I didn't come here to fight, but you started it (I should turn the other cheek).

Rather to point out how much flak the Cubs got last year for optioning Bryant, but not hearing the same on Moncada? Is he not ready? I figured they are being cheap, and sent him early before he even had a chance to get hot. Another option is he is such a cancer they had to get him away from the team.

What am I missing? How is this different than Bryant? This is about control years right?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
What you are missing Rask is he is not ready and to this point has never been in the class of Bryant. He needs to learn to control the strikeouts as well as hit with some consistency the non-fastballs.

EDIT: And keep beliefs out of this section of the board. There's a place for that over in the bar.