1. Chicago Bears
Bring Harbaugh back to Chicago.

harbaugh-ditka.jpg

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thank you for doing this cause i really didn't feel like doing it.....lol. None of those teams he mentioned compare to what R.Pace was given and what he's doing.

Can you provide examples? Pace took over a 5-11 team.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get worried by well known teams that drafted high for many years with little or nothing to show, notably in our division. When critics start describing Pace's FA year as "Millen level" I feel like things better start turning around fast before Chicago stops being a football town.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Madden

Liked Posts:
All I know is we need to be lucky with injuries. Pace can bring in the best FA's and draft the best guys, but if half of them are on IR by week 4, we're gonna end up with a bad record again. Depth seems to be better this year (QB is still thin, until the draft hopefully) but we can't lead the league in IR players again. We need to look hard at our trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, and Soldier Field grass, because the injuries last year were fucking ridiculous.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Harbaugh will be the bears coach in 2018 if Fox cant muster a season better than 8-8

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Harbaugh still loves Kaepernick. Would you be OK with him as your QB if we had Harbaugh? Just curious.

He says he loves Cutler too but he really doesn't he just wishes the best for everyone. The media would blast him and black live matter would roast him if he said Kaep is wack.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He says he loves Cutler too but he really doesn't he just wishes the best for everyone. The media would blast him and black live matter would roast him if he said Kaep is wack.

I don't know about that. Harbaugh strikes me as someone who doesn't give a fuck and says whats on his mind.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This rebuild is a fail and we will wait 5 years and be back in the same boat

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
My prediction. Five years from now Pace is still our GM and we have been to the playoffs twice. #bookit

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My prediction. Five years from now Pace is still our GM and we have been to the playoffs twice. #bookit

2 Playoff appearances in 8 years? Is that what Bears fans consider success?

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
If Fox goes 7-9 with this roster he should be voted the Coach of the Year!!!

I ask you to look at how many games the Bears lost by seven points or less playing with backup QBs and fourth string receivers.

It won't take much for this team to get back to winning games because it was competitive last year. There wasn't a Mel Tucker defense out there. There wasn't a Bob Shoop offense out there. Things should be better for this team on the whole.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I ask you to look at how many games the Bears lost by seven points or less playing with backup QBs and fourth string receivers.

It won't take much for this team to get back to winning games because it was competitive last year. There wasn't a Mel Tucker defense out there. There wasn't a Bob Shoop offense out there. Things should be better for this team on the whole.

The same words were spoken after the 6-10 season and we ended up 3-13. Nobody saw that coming. These are the Bears. They are a shit show from the top of the organization to the bottom. They've been waiting 70+ years to find their 2nd ever franchise QB. Now, they have Howdy Doody Glennon and Mark Butt-Fumble Sanchez as their QBs. So, yes, it is possible for them to get worse. Nothing Pace has done in this offseason screams of them being much better than they were.

Liked Posts:
Harbaugh isnt leaving Michigan an the Jordan Brand for the Bears. Come on now...he's going to be getting any recruit he wants. Why would he come here?!?!?!