The Training Of Current Bears....

Issues

Liked Posts:
http://www.steamworksbaths.com/chicago/ This place is one of the best gyms in the city. They have a special cub/Bear night (not sports related) where you can relax and watch sports on big screen TV. Believe it or not I have met Aaron Rodgers in this gym. I told him I was a pretty good John Maddon Playstation player but he just laughed. I feel bad for my cousin who has season tickets to this Bears debacle. I offered him my ex-wifes cat for a ticket against the Lions but he declined. Will the Shoopster even have any nicknames this next season??????

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.steamworksbaths.com/chicago/ This place is one of the best gyms in the city. They have a special cub/Bear night (not sports related) where you can relax and watch sports on big screen TV. Believe it or not I have met Aaron Rodgers in this gym. I told him I was a pretty good John Maddon Playstation player but he just laughed. I feel bad for my cousin who has season tickets to this Bears debacle. I offered him my ex-wifes cat for a ticket against the Lions but he declined. Will the Shoopster even have any nicknames this next season??????

God willing

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Ummmmmmmm huh?? :shrug:

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
This may be the real "Punky QB" CTE and all.

billwade

Liked Posts:

[/B]

God willing

The shoopster continues to emerge as the face of the franchise...

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see the forum is marching right along into insanity. Self modding is going well. :lmao:

jonimus

Liked Posts:
How do you get tickets to that place? Looks like a nice place to relax.

Issues

Liked Posts:
At this place guys are always willing to spot you on the heavy bench press lifts. I've joined L.A. Fitness, Gold's and Planet Fitness but none could compare to my current gym.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this place guys are always willing to spot you on the heavy bench press lifts. I've joined L.A. Fitness, Gold's and Planet Fitness but none could compare to my current gym.
:lmao:

Issues

Liked Posts:
And they give discounts to college aged guys (especially football players) so you could see a future NFL quality player in there.

Liked Posts:

what1.gif

Issues

Liked Posts:
You guys know any other 24 hour gyms?? I just had a rough experience at the one I posted.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys know any other 24 hour gyms?? I just had a rough experience at the one I posted.

So does this mean I won't be seeing you at the next "lights out" Thursday?

Issues

Liked Posts:
LOL, they got DJ Spit Roast every Saturday. All kidding aside they really do have a great atmosphere for Bears fans. They have close to 50 T.V.'s spread throughout the complex. Most of them are tuned into Bears games on game day. Of course, the rest is adult viewing.

Issues

Liked Posts:
I just had a bad experience with a real life "Bear". I just had to shut him down.