IGT Blackhawks VS Panthers

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
There's virtually zero reason for Kane to drop the gloves. Unless he's really wanting to get his ass kicked.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually I think Jokinen was going to get a bunch of fists from a sneering Kane.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
There's virtually zero reason for Kane to drop the gloves. Unless he's really wanting to get his ass kicked.

Just stick with what your good at, right? He's more likely to get hurt than actually land a quality shot to someone...

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Showed more heart than Schmaltz, though.

Seriously though: O failed, D failed, both G's failed, and the coaching staff failed. I think we were due for an abortion salad of a game so hopewfully the team got that off their chest.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
President's Cup! President's Cup! #1 seed in the west! Stanley cup! SHHHHHAAAAAARRRTTT... Kane should fight....

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crosby Nut Taps. 3 for one dollar.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good for Kane. I guarantee that the other players respected him for that. Even if you know that you probably will get your ass kicked, there is nothing wrong with having a scrap or two.