Bears had a private workout with a college qb

AussieBear

Haven't really been around to read much so idk if this was posted or not.

The bears had a private workout with that Qb mahomies aka Patrick mahomes.. mahomeslice.

the art of squirt.

Lesbian-gif-squirt-Meet-Carter-Cruise.gif

458651.gif

squirt-nude-gif.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We suffer from Cutler shock. Mahomes will need to kept a bit in check but he's got a generational arm and stays accurate unlike Jay. More like Stafford with better accuracy.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
We suffer from Cutler shock. Mahomes will need to kept a bit in check but he's got a generational arm and stays accurate unlike Jay. More like Stafford with better accuracy.

I thought this might be the case too so I watched more of his cutups. Look at his drops where he takes 1 or 2 long steps and then just shuffles and bounces. It's never repeatable and isn't aligned with his throwing motion. Often times it's a flat footed throw, or off his back foot. When he does throw the ball his feet are rarely more than shoulder width apart. Forget about being a gunslinger, and decision-making, that alone is Cutler to a tee, and a large part of why he was unsuccessful.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
He is a good kid and carries himself differently than Cutler. He may have some crazy footwork issues but he has the talent to do things with that arm that is both good and bad i am sure. If he is there in the 2nd - i may have to take that risk.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Rise

Liked Posts:
Mahomes is a lottery ticket. They have to determine his work ethic and willingness to be coached because he has the arm, but he needs a lot of work. It comes down to Glennon, can he start for 2-3 years while Mahomes develops? You need both of those situations to go right for him to be a success. It has never happened in Chicago before, but we could be in worse situations coming out of this draft.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
He won't be available in the 2nd round. Seems to be climbing up the boards fast,maybe even the teens now. Bears will need to trade down. As of right now, I do not see the Bears staying at 3. They will be trading down.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought this might be the case too so I watched more of his cutups. Look at his drops where he takes 1 or 2 long steps and then just shuffles and bounces. It's never repeatable and isn't aligned with his throwing motion. Often times it's a flat footed throw, or off his back foot. When he does throw the ball his feet are rarely more than shoulder width apart. Forget about being a gunslinger, and decision-making, that alone is Cutler to a tee, and a large part of why he was unsuccessful.
Except he stays on target as well as other with good mechanics and Cutler would miss when his feet are working. Mahomes is a natural thrower where Jay is just strong. Could have been a baseball pitcher so it's not like he can't hit his target or understands mechanics. He's a rare breed that doesn't need to rely on them. I get that it can make for a QB that has to much confidence off plays he shouldn't but that's the part that will need to be coached. He needs to learn to trust his line and survey from the pocket before going schoolyard but the rest is there.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
With the 3rd pick hell no. After a trade down or in the second if he's still there sure. High ceiling low floor, could be a total bust.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mahomes is a lottery ticket. They have to determine his work ethic and willingness to be coached because he has the arm, but he needs a lot of work. It comes down to Glennon, can he start for 2-3 years while Mahomes develops? You need both of those situations to go right for him to be a success. It has never happened in Chicago before, but we could be in worse situations coming out of this draft.

he does not have a coachable attitude. More just impressed with himself like a little kid and wants to show off. Think....bad throw due to desired outcome...incapable of taking what they give him. Some DC's will be having fun with him, just like they had with Cutler.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At the end of the day we don't have the leadership to do anything positive with Mahommes. Loggaines is going to be his handler?

haha

He needs to go to 49ers, Miami or some place he can be properly curbed and managed by somebody proven he will respect.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did they make him do a mock press conference? . .

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
his mechanics are terrible, but as mentioned, he seems to get it done regardless. he makes good decisions, throws with anticipation, and remains accurate despite poor mechanics. hes a risk, for sure, but he has talent and an upside that cannot be ignored. as a 2nd round, maybe even a later first round, pick, i think hes worth considering.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He won't be available in the 2nd round. Seems to be climbing up the boards fast,maybe even the teens now. Bears will need to trade down. As of right now, I do not see the Bears staying at 3. They will be trading down.

And their trade partner will be which team? Who is that other team going after? This will be a tough draft to trade down in, especially early 1st round.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:

I agree Mahomes is accurate which is unlike Cutler.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
16-21 w-l record. Texas Tech N (22) LSU SEC L 27 56 Texas Bowl (Houston, TX) lost only bowl game. This is a tuff 1 since I always look at w-l record