Deiondre Hall may have been arrested.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes. Especially when the subject is black. Again, never like to see players get arrested but I'll withhold judgement until there's more information.

having to get tasered is another level of resistance.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
13470857_G.jpg

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
having to get tasered is another level of resistance.

That's kind of sweet. And unfortunately completely untrue. I'm not saying Hall was unjustly tasered, but it happens all the time. I've seen it first hand.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Who the hell's gonna play FS for us now?? Guess we have to draft M.Hooker now...lol

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Arrested for interference . . . hold onto him, he'll fit right in here . . .

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is 3 misdemeanors. I'd be really surprised if they released him.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Well, Hall is bad at football so that would be the reason to cut him. But Pace is bad at GM'ing - so who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, because virtually every time he was in a game he was bitch slapping passes like Rick James!!!

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's kind of sweet. And unfortunately completely untrue. I'm not saying Hall was unjustly tasered, but it happens all the time. I've seen it first hand.

Technically Rasko is correct, taser requires some sort of active resistance such as walking/running away etc, passive resistance such as not giving an officer your hands to cuff is not grounds for getting tased by itself unless there is an act like pulling away from the officer in combination with not giving them your wrists.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Thanks for the info. Do you think Pace will waive him if this all true?

No, you cannot find many corners with his arm length and height. If there is a player on the team, that can turn into a play maker on defense, it will be Hall. You do not waive a player who has ability, young for a minor offense.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-cb-deiondre-hall-tasered-arrested-in-iowa/amp/

Bears cornerback Deiondre’ Hall was tasered, arrested and cited for three counts in the early hours of Sunday morning in Cedar Falls, Iowa.

According to a police report, Cedar Falls officers arrived at 12:56 a.m. at Sharky’s Funhouse and found Hall, 22, ‘‘flailing his arms and yelling profanity at bar staff and patrons’’ outside the 18-and-over bar.

When an officer removed Hall from the group, he refused to answer questions, yelled at police, tried to escape and spat in their faces, the report said.

Hall resisted as he was being put in handcuffs and refused to get in the back seat of the squad car, the report said. A female officer tasered Hall’s left leg to get him to cooperate.

Officers said Hall smelled of alcohol, his eyes were bloodshot and his speech was slurred. He refused a Breathalyzer test and was cited for three misdemeanors: interference with official acts, public intoxication and disorderly conduct for fighting. He posted bond Sunday.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
You play in a great city but go party in Iowa(no offense to any Iowans lol), he kinda had it coming.