Peterman - Vikings
Dobbs - Bears

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
#6 - Mitch Trubisky - New York Jets

# 12 - Patrick Mahomes - Cleveland Browns

#13 - Deshaun Watson - Arizona Cardinals

#25 - Deshone Kizer - Houston Texans

Just to add into this ranking - I think that Cleveland might be a little harsh on Watson due to some of the comments he made about the Browns. I know that if I was a coach of a team and had a prospect making jokes about my team I would be a little bit hesitant about drafting him. I think Mahomes is a guy a team could fall in love with and Cleveland has an opportunity at #12 to get the first real shot at him.

Arians was speaking glowingly about Watson recently and also apparently has a close connection with Dabo Sweeney. Watson could sit for a year and start next year for the Cards.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
DeShone Kizer - Jets
DeShaun Watson - Browns
Mitch Trubisky - Cardinals
Patrick Mahomes II - Texans

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Just to add into this ranking - I think that Cleveland might be a little harsh on Watson due to some of the comments he made about the Browns. I know that if I was a coach of a team and had a prospect making jokes about my team I would be a little bit hesitant about drafting him. I think Mahomes is a guy a team could fall in love with and Cleveland has an opportunity at #12 to get the first real shot at him.

Arians was speaking glowingly about Watson recently and also apparently has a close connection with Dabo Sweeney. Watson could sit for a year and start next year for the Cards.

That's a good point, but I still see him going to the Browns.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Benjamin Allbright in replying actually to a guy on his twitter said he gets the feeling that the Browns like Mahomes over Watson.

With those predictions he just made he also clarifies that all 4 of those QB's will get picked in the 1st round in one of his replies.

Big Tyme D

Liked Posts:
The thing is that every one agrees that this is not a strong QB class... yet ... many have four QBs going 1st round?
My feelings are that a few of the teams needing QB, including the Bears, are going to take a fly on drafting them in the 1st round and several of these top rated QBs in this weak class of QB won't go off the board until the 2nd or later round. And I base this off recent drafts when there were several teams needing QB yet took BPA at another position rather than over draft the weak QBs.

QBs taking first round last ten years
2007 - 2 - Russell(1), Quinn(22)
2008 - 2 - Ryan(3), Flacco(18)
2009 - 3 - Stafford (1), Sanchez(5), Freeman(17)
2010 - 2 - Bradford(1), Tebow(25)
2011 - 4 - Newton(1), Locker(8), Gabbert(10), Ponder(12)
2012 - 4 - Luck(1), Griffin II(2), Tannehill(8), Weedon(22)
2013 - 1 - Manuel(16)
2014 - 3 - Bortles(3), Manziel(22), Bridgewater(32)
2015 - 2 - Winston(1), Mariotta(2)
2016 - 3 - Gofff(1), Wentz(2), Lynch(26)

I just can't see four coming off the board first round this year.... even in years with strong QBs four were a lot..... I see at best two maybe three.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
#12 - Trubisky - Browns
#27 - Watson - Kansas City
#34 - Kizer - San Francisco
#39 - Mahomes - Jets
#67 - Kaaya - Chicago

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
His follow up on Twitter was that the Bears would move up from 36 for Kizer.

If we left the draft with

Adams/Hooker/Allen/Thomas and Kizer, I would be pretty thrilled even if we had less picks.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Trubisky - Jets
Watson - Browns
Mahomes - Texans
Kizer - 49ers
Kayaa - Saints
Webb - Bills
Peterman - Vikings
Dobbs - Bears

I've yet to see any put Dobbs with the Bears or any team for that matter but he was one of the QB's that looked the best to me at the senior bowl and the combine but nobody gives him any love. Now i still don't think the Bears get him and i'm no QB guru but maybe this kid could be a sleeper of this class.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Adams/Hooker/Allen/Thomas and Kizer, I would be pretty thrilled even if we had less picks.

I hate the having less picks part but i'd also be pretty happy to come away from this draft with one of those four and Kizer or one of those four and one of the four QB's from the group you mentioned.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
The thing is that every one agrees that this is not a strong QB class... yet ... many have four QBs going 1st round?
My feelings are that a few of the teams needing QB, including the Bears, are going to take a fly on drafting them in the 1st round and several of these top rated QBs in this weak class of QB won't go off the board until the 2nd or later round. And I base this off recent drafts when there were several teams needing QB yet took BPA at another position rather than over draft the weak QBs.

QBs taking first round last ten years
2007 - 2 - Russell(1), Quinn(22)
2008 - 2 - Ryan(3), Flacco(18)
2009 - 3 - Stafford (1), Sanchez(5), Freeman(17)
2010 - 2 - Bradford(1), Tebow(25)
2011 - 4 - Newton(1), Locker(8), Gabbert(10), Ponder(12)
2012 - 4 - Luck(1), Griffin II(2), Tannehill(8), Weedon(22)
2013 - 1 - Manuel(16)
2014 - 3 - Bortles(3), Manziel(22), Bridgewater(32)
2015 - 2 - Winston(1), Mariotta(2)
2016 - 3 - Gofff(1), Wentz(2), Lynch(26)

I just can't see four coming off the board first round this year.... even in years with strong QBs four were a lot..... I see at best two maybe three.

For the most part... god awful QB drafts. How is this a bad class? Since 2007, awful talent.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys may never see me here again if the Bears draft Kizer. Some or all of you may like that. I watched most of and if not all of his games at Notre Dame. He has zero chance of becoming an even effective NFL quarterback. He will be a disaster. That is only my opinion, I know that, but I also know that I am not wrong. And I do believe that Trubisky will be an all pro QB, and Watson will probably be sufficient. I don't know too much about the others. Please don't do this. Hopefully this guy has no idea what he is talking about.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You guys may never see me here again if the Bears draft Kizer. Some or all of you may like that. I watched most of and if not all of his games at Notre Dame. He has zero chance of becoming an even effective NFL quarterback. He will be a disaster. That is only my opinion, I know that, but I also know that I am not wrong. And I do believe that Trubisky will be an all pro QB, and Watson will probably be sufficient. I don't know too much about the others. Please don't this. Hopefully this guy has no idea what he is talking about.

With QBs I don't know if I can ever make definitive statements.

So much is situation, surrounding talent, coaching, timing. I don't know in most cases if we can sit back before we know where they end up and really know.

No on can tell me that Borltes wouldn't be better if he was on Arizona with Arians and that surrounding talent.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'd be fine with that....I think Kizer has the highest upside...