IGT: Blackhawks @ Lightning 3/27 at 6:30 p.m.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
One team finished like they needed the game. One point is better than none.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
When they gonna get out of Florida

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
I don't normally get in on the "line science" but I think for the next couple games they should throw Hossa back on the top line. Maybe that helps their puck possession woes they've had for long stretches over these last few games. Also it lets you know if any of that magic is there for potential playoff rotations.

I know Tater's with me on this!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't normally get in on the "line science" but I think for the next couple games they should throw Hossa back on the top line. Maybe that helps their puck possession woes they've had for long stretches over these last few games. Also it lets you know if any of that magic is there for potential playoff rotations.

I know Tater's with me on this!

Hellz yeah!!!!

science.jpg

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Throwing Hossa anywhere is not going to improve possession numbers when no one else is good at back checking, with exceptions to Toews and possibly Krueger. Other than that it's moot when team D is in the toilet.
2/4/7 are not going to carry the load of 57 being bad and 51/27 being old and hurt.

It's a bad stretch after a very good month.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Throwing Hossa anywhere is not going to improve possession numbers when no one else is good at back checking, with exceptions to Toews and possibly Krueger. Other than that it's moot when team D is in the toilet.
2/4 are not going to carry the load of 57 being bad and 7/51/27 being old and hurt.

Fixed it for you.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah.
I keep lying to myself, but it's time to let Seabrook go to a team that thinks he's still good.
He's got an unmodified NMC...that might be difficult.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's got an unmodified NMC...that might be difficult.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

If that's one thing I could punch StanBo in the face aboot, it's all of those damned NMCs.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
All good points, too. Team D been an issue all year for the most part. Crow/Darling stole plenty of games, especially early on. Hope Forsling/Kempny can develop into something...

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
2/4/7 are not going to carry the load of 57 being bad and 51/27 being old and hurt.

Could be wrong here but I feel like the Hawks always have a streak of shitty play in mid/late March but they usually put it together in the last game or two before the playoffs.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could be wrong here but I feel like the Hawks always have a streak of shitty play in mid/late March but they usually put it together in the last game or two before the playoffs.

It does seem to happen to them. Then they go into the playoffs with good momentum.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:

It's the myth of "play 60 minutes."
No team does it and players will take nights off. It's the problem with the NHL and how many skaters you can carry and scratch during the regular season. I wish the roster had 5 more spots and there was cap flexibility to allow even star players to have days off. You would figure owners would like it, as it's protecting their investments.

If you look back at past seasons, the Hawks usually have a March lull. All teams go through one. If I remember correct, the Blue Jackets fed the Hawks their lunch in 2010 just before the playoffs. Just get in the dance, the rest will be sorted out accordingly.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
They usually have a lull yet this team was just before the last 3 games 17-3 growing routinely in wins with controlling the pace and corsi battle and they've struggled mainly with the lineup shifting of no 2nd line center again.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk