Deshone Kizer: Gruden Camp

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJbNLJo3Ago

This kid is pretty impressive and confident when he is talking football. Those reports about teams being impressed about this kid on the whiteboard might not be over dramatised at all.

If the Bears can land a Adams/Allen/Thomas/Hooker at #3 and then make an aggressive move to land Kizer, that will be a big win I think.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJbNLJo3Ago

This kid is pretty impressive and confident when he is talking football. Those reports about teams being impressed about this kid on the whiteboard might not be over dramatised at all.

If the Bears can land a Adams/Allen/Thomas/Hooker at #3 and then make an aggressive move to land Kizer, that will be a big win I think.

Kizer will go in the 1st round and I don't know what we can do ......we don't have 2 1st round picks. What kinda " aggressive move" are talking about

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Kizer will go in the 1st round and don't know what we can do ......we don't have 2 1st round picks. What kinda " aggressive move" are talking about

Kizer is likely to go bottom of the 1st, top of the 2nd. It's not going to take two 1sts to get him.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Kizer is likely to go bottom of the 1st, top of the 2nd. It's not going to take two 1sts to get him.

I mean we don't have another pick in the 1 round ( i.e. the Browns) There are other teams in the 1st round interested in taking a Qb i.e. the Jets. I heard K,C, may roll the dice on a Qb, Arizona, Houston,Jacksonville

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he fell to #36, I don't think Pace could pass him up.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he fell to #36, I don't think Pace could pass him up.
I don't think he will. I could really see 4 guys go in one in the super weak :turrible: QB class.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kizer will go in the 1st round and I don't know what we can do ......we don't have 2 1st round picks. What kinda " aggressive move" are talking about

I believe they could get the ammo to move up from the top of the 2nd rd to the bottom of the 1st, IF they can work a trade down from the #3 spot. That is the only way they can get 2 1st rd picks this draft. The chances of this actually working out are very slim (I'd say <5% chance), since Pace would have to find 2 trade partners leading up to the draft, with the trade up hinging on him being able to land proper compensation in the trade down scenario first.