Ryan Pace Q&A

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
-Glennon is the starter, Sanchez #2, likes the quarterback room they've built. has been talking about getting Glennon since he was in New Orleans.

-Will take Best player available, look to trade back.

-Will try Hall at safety.

-Excited about Merideth and believe White has had bad luck injuries but is mindful of depth. Mentioned draft when talking about receivers.

-Considers Amukamara a solid vet and Copper an ascending player.

-Fuller is an outside corner. Still working back from scope.

-One year deals are sometimes what players want, and will look to re-sign guys when he knows them better.

AussieBear

Glennon is the man.... gonna be for a decade...

bpa will be fournette... will he really take bpa is the question

laputan

Liked Posts:
um .. spreaded .. man .. you know

He's pretty high on Glennon, not talking like a bridge, considered trading for him in New Orleans, processes the game better than others (cough Jay cough)

He insists he's going BPA every round, maybe QB less likely at 3, more likely late 1st or round 2-3.

He has three names ready at #3 but sounds very open to trade back. No calls yet but sure sounds like he is expecting a trade back.

um .. you know

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
la-sp-sn-brian-urlacher-hair-20160105

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I'm so sick of this guy...none of what he says is genuine.

Really? He has consistently struck me as genuine, well spoken and well informed. He talks in depth and realistically about things. You can disagree with what he does, but he has consistently spoken at depth about the thought process that has gone into the team's decisions.

Liked Posts:
Really? He has consistently struck me as genuine, well spoken and well informed. He talks in depth and realistically about things. You can disagree with what he does, but he has consistently spoken at depth about the thought process that has gone into the team's decisions.

He's been looking at Glennon since he was in N.O.? Get the tuck out with that BS.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing I have gotten out of this thread, is that shoopster and warden should become Pats fans. :smug2:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Glennonator..........enjoy......... (pukes in mouth).

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
-Glennon is the starter, Sanchez #2, likes the quarterback room they've built. has been talking about getting Glennon since he was in New Orleans. - I have to question his decision making in him thinking this.

-Will take Best player available, look to trade back.- that's his MO

-Will try Hall at safety.- Isn't this guy in jail?

-Excited about Merideth and believe White has had bad luck injuries but is mindful of depth. Mentioned draft when talking about receivers. - Excited? And I don't think it's bad luck- more like bad drafting, I see a late round WR that he drafts

-Considers Amukamara a solid vet and Copper an ascending player. - Solid Vet? More like Gaseous or Liquid

-Fuller is an outside corner. Still working back from scope. - OK....

-One year deals are sometimes what players want, and will look to re-sign guys when he knows them better. - Bullshit - when he knows them better? How does he know Glennon so well then?

Thanks for the info Zen. Not ragging on you- just what you relayed from the Presser. Thanks for the info. It's almost like he talks like Roger Goodell.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Whether fans like it or not, he knows Glennon better than most. He's good friends with TB's GM Jason Licht.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I still can't fathom the Glennon signing preventing Pace from drafting a QB in rounds 1 or 2.