1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kinda crazy game, but we gotta win these games at home

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
This signing put a buzz around the Fire that I hadn't seen in quite some time. Also a lot of energy at the stadium yesterday. Place was a library when they went down 2-1 but went mad when they tied it up and stayed that way up until the final whistle. Might have to catch some more games this season if it's going to be like that.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This signing put a buzz around the Fire that I hadn't seen in quite some time. Also a lot of energy at the stadium yesterday. Place was a library when they went down 2-1 but went mad when they tied it up and stayed that way up until the final whistle. Might have to catch some more games this season if it's going to be like that.

There is life despite almost losing the game. Something to build on. Pauno certainly has options now and from a fan perspective, the team was way more entertaining to watch.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I take back what I said about him coming to us without losing a step though. I didn't realize his muscle mass would go so soft after just a couple seasons from national team retirement.