#1 Bear Fan But It's Cubs Season...........

Issues

Liked Posts:
Are some of you NFL only fans?? I mean I enjoy variety and like NFL, NBA and especially MLB. Baseball is #1 for me. If you live in Chicago how could you not like the 2016 Cubs?? In fact, their celebration parade was the #7 largest gathering of humans ever. Back in the Ditka days they always said Chicago was a Bear town.. Oh, how times have changed. The "Superbowl Shuffle" days are over. I like teams that arn't a lost cause. And truthfully, the Bears franchise has become that. Fact: the Cubs have made the playoffs more often than the Bears since 1985....Please discuss.

Liked Posts:
Are some of you NFL only fans?? I mean I enjoy variety and like NFL, NBA and especially MLB. Baseball is #1 for me. If you live in Chicago how could you not like the 2016 Cubs?? In fact, their celebration parade was the #7 largest gathering of humans ever. Back in the Ditka days they always said Chicago was a Bear town.. Oh, how times have changed. The "Superbowl Shuffle" days are over. I like teams that arn't a lost cause. And truthfully, the Bears franchise has become that. Fact: the Cubs have made the playoffs more often than the Bears since 1985....Please discuss.

Go to the Cubs section then bozo, we're excited to have Matt Ryan v.2 under center.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not sure if trolling or not

AussieBear

dey need trafwic i guess..

fuck mlb... 94 strike and then peds ruined a game i loved and played for 16 years

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was amused by your gym thread. But with this one it just seems like you're mailing it in. You can do better than this.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It's ... baseball season?

grouchyleanblackrhino.gif

Issues

Liked Posts:
I was amused by your gym thread. But with this one it just seems like you're mailing it in. You can do better than this.

Were you the guy who said that the gym was "relaxing"??? It is indeed. I met Aaron Rodgers in there in the middle of the day.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
3e5.jpg

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
How could you be the #1 Bears fan, but baseball is #1 to you? Regardless, I'm excited to finally have some sports to entertain me. I hate the NBA now and I'm indifferent to hockey. Football is fast becoming boring as well.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

How can you be the number 1 bears fan, assert that you do not like lost causes, and claim the bears are a lost cause? You had to have lied about one of those statements in order for any of it to result in a rational idea.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought baseball season started in October.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Were you the guy who said that the gym was "relaxing"??? It is indeed. I met Aaron Rodgers in there in the middle of the day.

So which of you dropped the soap?

Baseball context: So, did you pitch or catch?

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Anyone who claims "#1 fan" usually does so after cleaning out the Bears merch in the clearance section of Wal-Mart.

This thread sucks.