5 NBA Franchises Kobe Bryant Tortured the Most

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I don't think the Bulls should be on that list at all. He subtly wanted to play here for a short while, it became a thought that was blown out of proportion, then at the most realistic possibility the GMs didn't make the trade. He didn't torture anyone, if anything, he gave Bulls fans that happened to like Kobe some misunderstood hope. Just a can of worms.

To be fair, it is a CheatSheet blog. BR-esque writing there.

#1 team Kobe tortured should be the Lakers themselves. He pulled way too many diva cards, and they stuck with him, build around him (which is an uncanny challenge of itself when he's in some uber diva-mode), and when he was a washed up chucker, they still paid him a contract that required breaking every loophole in the CBA.

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I don't think the Bulls should be on that list at all. He subtly wanted to play here for a short while, it became a thought that was blown out of proportion, then at the most realistic possibility the GMs didn't make the trade. He didn't torture anyone, if anything, he gave Bulls fans that happened to like Kobe some misunderstood hope. Just a can of worms.

To be fair, it is a CheatSheet blog. BR-esque writing there.

#1 team Kobe tortured should be the Lakers themselves. He pulled way too many diva cards, and they stuck with him, build around him (which is an uncanny challenge of itself when he's in some uber diva-mode), and when he was a washed up chucker, they still paid him a contract that required breaking every loophole in the CBA.

I don't thing he ever wanted to play here. He has just used the bulls as leverage twice to get what he wanted. Just like wade, although wade eventually signed here albeit when the heat didn't want him anymore.