The Accidental Playoffs Game Thread

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whooops. Green Light Niko to the promised land!! This team can't even bust or pick a good time to start its trade assets. Wow.

Now that we are here, lets remind the Cavs we have the size to give them as many problems as anybody.

I've wanted this for months, and I would want it if we were Toronto, or Boston, or Atlanta. Pole position. Lebron in round 1 before they get going, or stop infighting.

These guys are a mess, lets stress them a little and anything can happen? Can we at least not embarrass ourselves? It would be a good idea to start defending the three point line occasionally, now that we are in the dance.

MCW and Mirotic have seen increased play, and I attribute their length

Valentine is a complete goon GM pick. WTF. Similar to McDermott. Tons of basketball skill, all kinds of body issues. Portis? etc.

Mirotic is gonna walk. Wade will opt and walk. They trade Jimmy. Rondo released. Enjoy the playoffs because this will be the last we see them for quite some time.

I'm raising one to hope its not a triage of 20 point losses to hold us over.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do realize the Bulls miss the playoffs if they lose to Brooklyn and Orlando wins their last game?

Nothing about this thread makes any sense.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You do realize the Bulls miss the playoffs if they lose to Brooklyn and Orlando wins their last game?

Nothing about this thread makes any sense.
What does Orlando playing Detroit have to do with anything?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh wait I mean Miami. I guess the Florida team I had in my mind after the game last night was Orlando
Miami plays Washington...I suppose it's not out of the question that Miami wins that game because Washington has no need to win that game. Nets can definitely beat the Bulls. Yay 14th pick?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Nothing about any Rask thread ever makes sense.

Anyways, I've changed my tune about all of this. Now, I want the Bulls to make the playoffs. I don't know the tiebreakers, but it appears the Bulls would play the Cavs or the Celtics. Whichever one they play I'm rooting for a sweep, and they beat the Bulls each game by 20 points. This team getting embarrassed on a national stage might be the thing to finally get Reinsdorf to make the full changes.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Anyways, I've changed my tune about all of this. Now, I want the Bulls to make the playoffs. I don't know the tiebreakers, but it appears the Bulls would play the Cavs or the Celtics. Whichever one they play I'm rooting for a sweep, and they beat the Bulls each game by 20 points. This team getting embarrassed on a national stage might be the thing to finally get Reinsdorf to make the full changes.
The only way those changes get made are if the FO dies

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So we finish the season Nets, Orlando, Nets. lol

To miss the playoffs when you control your destiny against such an onslaught would be one of the biggest failures in basketball history, but not even surprising. We are for sure the 9th or 10th best team at this moment.

And I see we get Boston, not the Cavs. We can hope they expended too much energy this season. We are a veteran team that recently figured out who our 3-point shooters are, and how to ride Lopez. We have a premiere scorer/defender, plus Dwayne Wade Captaining the ship. Even Rondo is playing better.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm pretty sure Jerry cares much more about potential lost revenue (missing the playoffs) than the prospect of getting embarrassed on a national stage.

With that said, it's hard to see him letting GarPax go any time in the near future. JR is loyal to a fault.