Best Kane Ever?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last regular season I sensed Kane on a mission. He wanted to prove something. He proved it, then got bounced from the playoffs.

Could Kane have outscored McDavid? I think so.

Lots of cruise control and didn't feel he was trying to score 100 points, but rather took joy in helping Panarin get to 30 goals, helping his teammates, and doing what it took to make a point or two each night, throwing that switch in the third and filling in for all his ailing teammates up and down the lines. Now its time to feed the top dog.

Prediction:

Kane has a defining senior level playoffs. Its time for him to be the player in hockey and carry an offense throughout a playoffs. That is what he is. His stamina is up. Drinking days are waning. This is it Kane.

This one is you and Crow bruh. You got enough around you, now take no prisoners.

If he turns up attack mode to full throttle,

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I always thought this was the best Kane ever:

dX47Vy.gif

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Keep in mind Kane and Toews combined for 1 goal in 7 games last playoffs. You could *kinda* excuse Kane for dragging everyone but Crawford and Panarin's carcasses up and down the ice all year last season, but that won't cut it this year.

Both 10.5M Wunderkinder need to put their cap hit where their mouth is and bring it.