IGT: Central Division Semifinals Game 2 - Predators @ Blackhawks 4/15 at 7 p.m.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Let the heavens roar!!

May the sound of superpak sticks shattering slapshots forever pound in an eternal echos through the haunted minds and lives of these dirty sloppy pigs like a moab roaring through deep stone cut graves!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just in time rask....that sound you're hearing is the massive exodus of Hawk fans turning off their TV.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This team misses Andrew shaw in the playoffs in the worst way. Time to sit Crawford

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Someone get them the shittiest, dirtiest bus to drive to Nashville.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Just in time rask....that sound you're hearing is the massive exodus of Hawk fans turning off their TV.

Those "fans" would be missing out. 20+ minutes of playoff hockey left and the Blackhawks can certainly get going. Need to do more but a 3 goal lead isn't impossible to overcome. Tough, sure...but not impossible.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Look...I know the Blackhawks aren't playing great right now, but I think a lot of people are overlooking how well the Preds are playing in these last 5 periods. Rinne is solid and their defense is just completely bottling up the Blackhawks. Blackhawks have to change it up, but a tip of the hat to the Preds is deserved. Plenty of game and series but they Blackhawks are certainly behind the 8 ball right now.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Those "fans" would be missing out. 20+ minutes of playoff hockey left and the Blackhawks can certainly get going. Need to do more but a 3 goal lead isn't impossible to overcome. Tough, sure...but not impossible.

This team lacks toughness. No bodies in front of the net. Missed passes, completely clueless on power plays. Can't blame them. This team is done

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

We couldn't overcome a 1 goal lead in game 1 lol, this one is over.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
We couldn't overcome a 1 goal lead in game 1 lol, this one is over.

So because they couldn't overcome a 1 goal lead in game 1, they can't overcome a 3 goal lead in game 2? Makes absolutely no sense. Odds are definitely against them, hell they are highly against any team that is down by 3 goals...but common. Odds are the Blackhawks don't come back...but that doesn't mean there isn't a chance.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
A 4-3 Hawks win wouldn't surprise me but this is fucking awful man.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Look...I know the Blackhawks aren't playing great right now, but I think a lot of people are overlooking how well the Preds are playing in these last 5 periods. Rinne is solid and their defense is just completely bottling up the Blackhawks. Blackhawks have to change it up, but a tip of the hat to the Preds is deserved. Plenty of game and series but they Blackhawks are certainly behind the 8 ball right now.

Or maybe the Hawks just lack toughness. Never found someone to replace Shaw. He was the glue guy in the playoffs.it was a nice season.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Preds definitely the more focused, dedicated team right now. Hawks look disorganized, slow, and frankly, uninterested in matching the Pred's effort right now.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Or maybe the Hawks just lack toughness. Never found someone to replace Shaw. He was the glue guy in the playoffs.it was a nice season.
LOL get the fuck outta here with "lacking toughness."

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:

I forgot it was a best of 9 period series and if you win 5 periods, you win the series. Probably a 95%+ chance the Blackhawks end up down 0 - 2 at the end of the night...season isn't over yet. I mean, seriously people...

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
A 4-3 Hawks win wouldn't surprise me but this is fucking awful man.
Did it in 2015...But this looks to be different. I don't know if they are going to dig deep enough to get it done tonight. They have to play like it's game 7. That's how hard Nashville is bringing it.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Pretty disappointing day of watching sports between this and the Cubs.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So because they couldn't overcome a 1 goal lead in game 1, they can't overcome a 3 goal lead in game 2? Makes absolutely no sense. Odds are definitely against them, hell they are highly against any team that is down by 3 goals...but common. Odds are the Blackhawks don't come back...but that doesn't mean there isn't a chance.

Yeah im going with the odds here, this is over.

If they prove me wrong I would be ecstatic.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I forgot it was a best of 9 period series and if you win 5 periods, you win the series. Probably a 95%+ chance the Blackhawks end up down 0 - 2 at the end of the night...season isn't over yet. I mean, seriously people...

Until this team shows otherwise. The only thing that they have shown is they can't play good hockey.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I think we go down 0-2, win 1 in Nashville, come back here down 3-1.... make it 3-2, win game 6 to force game 7 in Chicago and lose the series in game 7 at home, much like tonight.

Idk why but they look like shit at home.

EDIT: Yes I know we would win 1 at home... we would have 1 good home game, and then shit the bed in game 7.