IGT: Central Division Semifinals Game 2 - Predators @ Blackhawks 4/15 at 7 p.m.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think we go down 0-2, win 1 in Nashville, come back here down 3-1.... make it 3-2, win game 6 to force game 7 in Chicago and lose the series in game 7 at home, much like tonight.

Idk why but they look like shit at home.

EDIT: Yes I know we would win 1 at home... we would have 1 good home game, and then shit the bed in game 7.

I wonder if Q regrets stepping off the gas at the end of the season. Team looks like they are in preseason mode

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wonder if Q regrets stepping off the gas at the end of the season. Team looks like they are in preseason mode

I thought it was a bad idea to sit so many guys for those 3 games.... and I agree they look like pre-season level.... that passing that isn't quite right, shooting that isn't quite on... puck possession that isn't quite there.... it is bad.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I thought it was a bad idea to sit so many guys for those 3 games.... and I agree they look like pre-season level.... that passing that isn't quite right, shooting that isn't quite on... puck possession that isn't quite there.... it is bad.

It could be like the beginning of the season when this team looked like a cellar-dweller and then regrouped

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I have nothing good to say about this team. Fucking putrid.

But don't bother coming back if you're going to abandon the bandwagon now.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

It is still my team, but they are all sucking out loud and I'm not afraid to say it.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It is still my team, but they are all sucking out loud and I'm not afraid to say it.
And you're totally justified in doing so.

But I won't be convinced they're done until they the end of their fourth loss in a series.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:

It's rough for sure. But it's not like we haven't had more good moments than bad lately.

Give the Preds credit. They are playing lights out and now they are taunting them into stupid penalties.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I doubt anyone that has followed this team is giving up on them in this series....tonight's game was another story. The Preds are trapping and being allowed to interfere with only the most obvious of calls being made. Hawks are not a good dump n chase team and the Preds know it. It makes for a real ugly game but that's what less skilled teams do. I have to say that they have been out coached so far but Im hoping Q will have an answer for them in Nashville.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Get the bad games out. Game 1 they played well. Tonight, that wasn't the case. Start playing hockey again. Get in front of the fucking net. Sit Crawford too.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well that was fun.... :puke:

I'm fairly confident they will get rolling and put this team to the fucking sword.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So i dvr'd the game. Should I just go ahead and delete it?

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Most humiliating loss in franchise history. The following players should be ashamed of themselves:

Nic Jharmellson
Duncan Keith
Oduya
Hossa
Kane
Towes
Crawford

Our guys are either finished, injured, not great anymore or just want to go home. First time the Hawks have humiliated themselves in upwards of a decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I think the Hawks were DUE for a playoff series clunker. Think about it. Every time they lost, it was always a great series where bad luck went against them or the other team over performed. Last series loss that didn't go 7 games in a 1 goal game? 2012 vs the Coyotes. Even that went 6 and they lost 2 in OT.

This isn't basketball where the better team always wins. Hockey is so random that I am surprised this hasn't happened earlier.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Most humiliating loss in franchise history. The following players should be ashamed of themselves:

tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

If this shit keeps up, I'm going to bump the thread from after Game 4 of the 2013 Hawks/Wings series. I wonder if the same people posting in this thread said the same things then.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought that the Predators just simply outplayed them. They won their last regular season game against the Hawks by pressing at the Hawks blue line and breaking up all of the perimeter stuff which the Hawks excel at. Q is going to have to come up with something to counter this because right now it appears that the Preds have their number.