IGT: Central Division Semifinals Game 2 - Predators @ Blackhawks 4/15 at 7 p.m.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of humiliating...

But, it's the phonetic spelling. :lol:

Anyways, I recorded the game and didn't get home till late to watch it. So I got to be pissed and disgusted late night before bed. Nightmares about pucks hitting Rene in the chest...

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

If this shit keeps up, I'm going to bump the thread from after Game 4 of the 2013 Hawks/Wings series. I wonder if the same people posting in this thread said the same things then.

Grimson: "Wings in 7"

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol. I don't know how the hell to spell his crazy ass name. He should be embarrassed by his effort on that third goal. That was appalling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looked like a caramel-spiced goat herding urinal cake factory if I've ever seen one

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Shhhhhh, easy faithless fans, Hawks in 7. Enough talent and experience to hit the reset button.

They have earned the benefit of the doubt over and again.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I blame Q.

I get that physical play is up, but come on. not too upset with game 1 lines, but lack of adjustment and going Tootoo due to recent improved but still low point play...no.

Hartman-kero-hossa

Desjardins/hino-Kruger-Hayden/Ras

Kero can't run a line. We need 4 lines is the first principle lost here, but asking Kero to carry Tootoo and Ras my god. Come on man. What is going on that hasnt been our go to or our biggest success this season?

Did the team pull a train on Duncan's wife? What happened to this team?

Just embarrassed by the physciality that is why I unite Desjardins/Kruger and give them Hayden. Or Hino if he doesn't get the system yet. Hino and Hayden can also throw mismatches at different lines, mix and match.

Where is the fun? Obviously we need the game to be officiated different. The entire league is even rougher than I remember this year. Just letting anything go, except on certain teams like the Wild or Hawks do anything and booked. Meanwhile we get creamed into wine like a bunch of soft grapes all over the ice.

What is Q doing though is my biggest question? Tootoo after a loss? Don't match their physicality, counter with skill. A Hayden-Kruger-Hino 4th with be the most offensive firepower we have and test the Kruger can carry any line defensively theory. He also doesn't have to be net front with Hayden. Can stay back.

But HOssa needs a skater, that has been Hino or Smaltz or Kero to best effect all year. You give Hino a skater out of that group, and a hitter from Hartman/Hayden.

Kruger/Hossa never impressed me once all season. wtf Q!!

it has been for me, and remains. Hartman-Kero-Hossa Hayden-Kruger-Hino that I think earned it this year. But at least try to put 4 functioning lines out there.

Given the ass kicking we have gotten, maybe Desjardins not Hino. But on the other hand, Hino can get away. Anyone that stays to be a man is getting bitch slapped. So lets skate!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It's probably the booze talking at this point, but I feel good about this one. Hawks win 5-2.

[Edit] Wrong thread jackass.

Last edited: