My audio is messed up

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I hate these damned Windows 10 forced updates b/c it always fucks something up with my computer. This time, my audio is not working properly. I have a Sound Blaster card that was working perfectly, but after the update, the sound is a little muffled and it sounds like there is a small wind blowing. Do you guys have any ideas on how to fix this? It is more pronounced when I'm using a headset. I've tried 2 different headsets and I get the same issue, so I know it's not the headset.

I'm waiting on approval to post in the Sound Blaster forums, but hoping someone here can help too. Thanks.

AussieBear

update the drivers?

or uninstall and reinstall..

idk.. i aint fucking with win 10.....

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Yup, I did all that, didn't work.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The update possibly detuned your card settings to some safe stock minimums. There has to be some kind of setting where you change the output settings, possibly even some form of equalizer. If not in windows, maybe creative has something.

Also, if you're using windows default media players, you may want to consider something else.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The update possibly detuned your card settings to some safe stock minimums. There has to be some kind of setting where you change the output settings, possibly even some form of equalizer. If not in windows, maybe creative has something.

Also, if you're using windows default media players, you may want to consider something else.

Like Linux? :troll: