It was a good season

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well for another hour or so we still have more runs scored than against!!

Its fucking May 12th and we ain't last bitches!!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1) He wasn't given away
2) You can't spend money when no one comes to see the product

in 2005 and 2006 people came...

they needed some pieces...there was buzz....they put the cash in their pocket and let it slip away depsite hot starts that sparked crowds for 3-4 years.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
in 2005 and 2006 people came...

they needed some pieces...there was buzz....they put the cash in their pocket and let it slip away depsite hot starts that sparked crowds for 3-4 years.

Absolutely correct. Reinny knows nothing about how to run a ball club. Normally a person who has a business wants to make a product that people will buy so he makes an excellent product. Not Reinny. Reinny wants you to buy a shitty product and give him money because then he will make it better and give him even more money.

I think that he envies the Cubs who for decades had a very shitty product yet its owners received money anyway because their dopey fans came anyway. So he blames Sox fans for not doing the same. ITs the old tail wagging the dog philosophy. He expects Sox fans to come watch a shit product just because he deserves their money.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
They did not come out in 2005 until mid Jun and even then in the heat of the pennant race they had issues drawing 20K in September.

They did sell a lot of tickets in 2006 thx to a championship and fell just as quick. Again, the fans are extra fickle leaving no money to do what the team would like to do.

They did take the money and increase the payroll by 33%. So much for pocketing the money.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They did not come out in 2005 until mid Jun and even then in the heat of the pennant race they had issues drawing 20K in September.

They did sell a lot of tickets in 2006 thx to a championship and fell just as quick. Again, the fans are extra fickle leaving no money to do what the team would like to do.

They did take the money and increase the payroll by 33%. So much for pocketing the money.

The problem is that Reinny runs this team lie a lab experiment not a viable business. To run a business you need to invest, have a marketing plan and commit to it. He is like a witch who stands above the cauldron and adds a pinch of newt, a hogs tail, and some hemlock and hopes that people will drink the potion and come to the ball park. IT is bass ackwards the way he does it. I like Hahn and most of the stuff he does. I don't blame him for the Sale trade, that came from Reinny. BUt Reinny is a shitty owner.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
i keep waiting for evidence that Jerry is bad

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

One World series championship for the White Sox. Very few play-off teams. No NBA championships for the Bulls without a once in a lifetime player named Michael Jordan.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Loyalty in the front office has been his worst trait. When they do spend they spend poorly and there is never any repercussions. Just look at Ventura who didnt even want to coach but they never attempted at replacing him its pretty pathetic. Creating a gar-pax situation with williams and hahn is good?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Loyalty in the front office has been his worst trait. When they do spend they spend poorly and there is never any repercussions. Just look at Ventura who didnt even want to coach but they never attempted at replacing him its pretty pathetic. Creating a gar-pax situation with williams and hahn is good?

All good points