In Memoriam: HHM Gameday Foodblog Thread, Chicago Blackhawks vs Nashville Game 4

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In Memoriam: HHM Gameday Foodblog Thread, Chicago Blackhawks vs Nashville Games 4-7

Dear Hockey Gods,

Forgive us. We have overstepped. We who worship the glory of the majestic Indian Head and Feathers have been arrogant, and have forgotten the face of our fathers. Forgive us. We have spoken smack, talked tales, closed fists in cash, and laughed at our enemies. We beseech thee, do not let our heroes be cut down like thin shaves of ice slivered by such swift blades. Give us strength, and pain killers. May we have speed, and wisdom. Let us bring you honor once more, the right ways. The hockey ways. Reward our perseverance, and faith. We who believe remain steadfast. The clean sweep we expected is long long gone, and its death took some souls and perhaps a few penis's were lost. Take this meat as our sacrifice. Embrace the ambrosia in our penis fires. And place them where they belong in the asses of our foes. A dirty sweep will do, if you wish.

Praise thee and this game. We our thankful for our plentiful bounty. We who have been given much, must not complain. You are just, this is fate. But may we not go down like this. May we have intrepid hearts on this day. May we have blazing feet, and true...steady hands. We will not fail you. We will play hockey. We will stand as men. We will hit like giants. We will slip past their defenses like wraiths. They are strong, with you our heroes can be stronger. May we just represent the game with the respect hockey deserves. And let that be enough. A W as always, is your will.

Each man that still believes, I ask for your favorite GIF of Q to line the first two pages before puck drop, and your favorite rock song or apt song for the day to bring us together on the spiritual waves, and fill the air in melodious supplication for homage to the hockey gods. And also your planned gameday meal, and Binny's pairing. I want streams of Q yelling. This ain't no joke. This ain't no game. Its time to get fired up and blow the fucking doors off this house. Get back to Chicago!! We have done 3-1 plenty. This is the same. Just win tomorrow. Turn the pressure. Remind them they have their hands full. Shake Rinne's confidence.

we have nothing to lose now except pride. I hope they have that left.

giphy.gif

Say your prayers tonight Blackhawks.

To the Bread Man, and the Butter, and the Tazer, and the Panik. The Malty Smaltzy, and new kid, Hayden. Say this tonight. As we will all for you as we burn the sage late in to the night, and cut our own wrists in shame.

“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my [stick]; he who kills with his [stick] has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.”

We left the ice dead and buried. Return as killers.
[video=youtube;DiKhT1TgpwA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiKhT1TgpwA[/video]

I ain't going down like this!!! my spirit ain't dead and tonight I will dance with spirits both light and dark around the fire circle. I will ride the vapors into the ether and pay the prices, I will invade their minds and infect them with my madness. I will fill their dreams with my rough tongue licking the flesh from their puffy masseters. Its our turn to feed.

Yours truly, Screeching Eagle. The last screech of the screeching eagle. As payment. As necessity. As sincerity. Fuck you. Fuck them. Fuck everyone and everything tomorrow. Focused, angry, determined...skate fast and hit hard. We got this bitches. If the Gods will it so.

Humbly, mercifully. We repent, we remember. We can only go so far as you desire, not us. Thank you for the rings and many etchings. We were wrong to look down on anyone.

The prayers of my dreams.

Bread-Tazer-Butter

Smaltz-Kruger-Panik

Hartman-Hinostroza-Hossa

Hayden-Kero or Desjardins-Rasmussen unleash the HHH Q!!! do it!! "Noq su mow!!!" (The Deer Hunter-"do it now")

My pre-game meal. In game meal. Post game meal.

GhostTrainHaze1.jpg

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have 2 chicken breasts marinating in BBQ rub and olive oil in my fridge.... ima go home, workout, grill up the chicken breasts, probably miss most of the 1st period, and then eat my BBQ grilled chicken while probably watching the Hawks derp their way to being swept.

The chicken should be good doe.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In memorium of the Blackhawks playoff hopes, which have apparently gone to the other team that plays in the UC.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
+298340923875092385789587 for the Dark Tower references throughout

Last edited:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have 2 chicken breasts marinating in BBQ rub and olive oil in my fridge.... ima go home, workout, grill up the chicken breasts, probably miss most of the 1st period, and then eat my BBQ grilled chicken while probably watching the Hawks derp their way to being swept.

Lol we all know you are going to order dominos

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
And in accordance with a few of the OP's requests:

[video=youtube;tghjkKiSCz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tghjkKiSCz4[/video]

joelsitdown.gif

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You know the game is tomorrow right?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You know the game is tomorrow right?

No I just assumed 1 day off in between.... well at least I won't miss any of the game, I will see every second of us derping our way to being swept.

Thank the Hockey Gods

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No I just assumed 1 day off in between.... well at least I won't miss any of the game, I will see every second of us derping our way to being swept.

Thank the Hockey Gods

"Must see" TV.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nvm ima just leave the chicken to marinade an extra day.... ill cook it on Thursday.... we gonna get stormed on tonight

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, good news!! I cut my toenails today. Turns out growing them for the playoffs was a curse. We should be good to go for game 4.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I plan on doing a tree sacrifice today. 4 trees have told me they would like to be sacrificed for the good of the Hawks. I will honor that request.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
In the hours leading up the Game 4, a thick, black cloud has begun to develop over the United Center. As the hours pass, it will thicken in mass and cast an increasingly large and ominous shadow over the Hawks arena. When the puck drops, the Nashville Predators will aggressively choke the life out of the Hawks - officially putting an end to the Dynasty run of 2010 - 2015. It will be a level of domination not seen by the Hawks since the old man was alive.

Toews, Seabrook, Keith and Oduya will hang their heads - knowing their careers as great players are over. Humiliation from a superior franchise has obliterated their souls and crushed their confidence forever. Good night, Blackhawks, tonight we will be left with nothing but emptiness and darkness.

The chilling vapor that is loneliness will settle in. And soon we were know suffering like few hockey fans ever have.

RIP Dynasty.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
One lineup change to report: Oduya out, Kempny in

Has Oduya been a weak link.... I have not noticed him a whole lot on the back end.

Kempny better fucking bring it, he has no excuse for not giving 1000% on every shift.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Has Oduya been a weak link.... I have not noticed him a whole lot on the back end.

Kempny better fucking bring it, he has no excuse for not giving 1000% on every shift.

The only weaker link on D than Oduya has been Keith. Oduya was directly responsible for 2 GA. Keith, 3--and all of Keith's by bailing on the play like he was David Runblad or something.

Honestly, not getting a good feeling about this one. I think this series will go down as one of the all-time worst ones the 'hawks have ever played...moreso than the 44 cup finals or the 92 cup finals.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Oduya at this point is not an NHL caliber player anymore. He was awesome a few years ago though. But I could skate circles around him and I'm 53, live in my mom's basement and haven't seen the sun since June of 2014.