Your Chicago Blackhawks offseason thread

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm impressed by how smooth Forsberg was in getting his shot in. Took me a few replays to catch when he actually did it.
Definitely, another reason I posted it, at first I almost thought it was a dive.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Just saw a thing saying the Vegas Golden Knights will use the Chicago Wolves as their ahl affiliation, yay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
DMelt blames himself and his IGTs for our playoffs failure.... das why he leaving.

105324-Leonardo-Dicaprio-crying-gif-I-Pxve.gif

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Just saw a thing saying the Vegas Golden Knights will use the Chicago Wolves as their ahl affiliation, yay

And in the process threw some shade at the Blues because I guess they didn't feel St. Louis did not enough to make sure they had a winning team. I understand the Blues' perspective, because you're not in this to win the Calder Cup. But it was at the expense of the Blues, so it was still funny to me.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I think Powers or someone tossed out his name right away after the Dent fire as a target the Hawks had.

He supposedly ran intentional puck possession quick playing styles and still used skill players in all situations. And he can know the swede game vs NA game for the abundance of Swedish prospects.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Ulf Samuelson is rumored in the AHC Kitchen spot. He's been around the coaching in that role block.

And Kruger won gold for the WC, he was out there and initially credited with the short handed goal they scored but never made actual contact with the puck. But his shutdown line was quite good in the tourney, he played with Nordstrom again and Lundquivsts twin.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile the Blues hired Steve Ott as their AHC. Oh darn, what a dynamic player snatched away.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Kempny re-signed 1 year 900k. Good to keep him in that price range

and there's another Czech Dman Kempnys age who is a RHD considering 6 NHL teams right now, presumably the Oilers or Hawks are top choices.