Draft Week Rumors

Rise

Liked Posts:

Sure that stops the spying but does it stop the data limiting? Or the price gouging? It also slows your connection speed significantly, at least all the ones I have tried.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Fournette has the ability to hit home run at any time from any point in the field Howard doesn't. Last I checked TDs decide outcomes games.

Yeah because straight line power backs are definitely what the NFL is all about these days. Howard was 3rd in 20+ yard runs. You have one guy on this entire team that has proven he can play at a high level. One. Jordan Howard. Taking a back who offers the same skill set at 3 isn't just redundent, it's stupid. It's an absolute waste of your resources.

Beyond that, taking ANY back who isn't an elite receiver and pass blocker is a idiotic use of a top 5 pick. Running backs don't have that kind of value. It's a step above a guard. We've seen time and again, you can get ELITE runners late into the draft. so unless you're talking about Adrian Peterson, even considering a running back at 3 at this point is foolish. And Fournette isn't even in the same stratosphere as Peterson as a prospect.

Madden

Liked Posts:
With the 3rd selection in the 2017 NFL draft, the Chicago Bears select:

Zane Gonzalez - Kicker (Arizona State)

NKCEYO3.jpg

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
i dont advocate taking a RB in the first period, but if the bears were going to do it no matter what, id rather them trade back and take mccaffrey. hes much more versatile and more dynamic than fournette.

but at this point since the team is shit, fuck it, lets make things interesting and go watson at 3. either way at least it will be entertaining.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Yeah because straight line power backs are definitely what the NFL is all about these days. Howard was 3rd in 20+ yard runs. You have one guy on this entire team that has proven he can play at a high level. One. Jordan Howard. Taking a back who offers the same skill set at 3 isn't just redundent, it's stupid. It's an absolute waste of your resources.

Beyond that, taking ANY back who isn't an elite receiver and pass blocker is a idiotic use of a top 5 pick. Running backs don't have that kind of value. It's a step above a guard. We've seen time and again, you can get ELITE runners late into the draft. so unless you're talking about Adrian Peterson, even considering a running back at 3 at this point is foolish. And Fournette isn't even in the same stratosphere as Peterson as a prospect.

The NFL disagrees with you on an almost annual basis. For one, Fournette has much more natural hands than Howard. Secondly, he isn't a pure linear straight line runner. He can make people miss. I'm not avocating the pick.

Your presmis is bunk. If you're don't have Elite receiving ability about of the backfield, you're not worthy of a first rounder.

The NFL completely diasgees. Fournette will be a top 5 pick in this draft. whether you like it or not.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Also, on Fournette, there hasn't been a whisper of the Bears meeting with him. Maybe they are keeping it secret, but I'm having a hard time buying the Fournette stuff. He's a one dimensional power back. He's nowhere close to Adrian Peterson, which would have to be the bar for me to even consider that kind of back into the 1st round, let alone the top 3.

Way off base. The dude hit as many homeruns as he did running over DBs. He is also similar out of the backfield as a pass catcher as AP was.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Erik Kramer was good with the Bears. Best QB since McMahon.
For sure..i think he still holds the 3rd record in the year. I was thinking that Cutler could surpass it but he never three more thsn 28 yes if I'm correct in a year

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I know sports mockery is shit but:

BREAKING: Our source has confirmed @AaronLemingNFL's report of the Chicago Bears meeting secretly with Deshaun Watson in Chicago last week.

— ✶ Sports Mockery ✶ (@sportsmockery) April 26, 2017

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I know sports mockery is shit but:

BREAKING: Our source has confirmed @AaronLemingNFL's report of the Chicago Bears meeting secretly with Deshaun Watson in Chicago last week.

— ✶ Sports Mockery ✶ (@sportsmockery) April 26, 2017

I have discussed this with him on twitter it's not a confirmation thier is no proof of sources and Watson has denied it already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
The Bears are not a leaky ship. No way they're drafting Watson.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Fuck it, draft a QB every pick then trade them to the highest bidders

#innovative
#saucy

YnB2ANF.jpg

Reactions: Myk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's just like last year. Goff/Wentz go 1,2 and then Bosa, who was consensus number 1 goes 3. Trib/Watson go 1,2 and we settle for Garrett.

Bosa was mocked in the 5-8 range.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
How so? How much better could be really be then Howard? I mean we're talking about a guy who averaged 5.2 yards a carry! On a team with no passing game. Fournette is a great prospect, but it's not like he brings a different skill set then Howard. a running back who isn't elite in the passing game is not worth a 1st round pick in today's NFL.

Christian Mccafferty.

jonimus

Liked Posts:
I have discussed this with him on twitter it's not a confirmation thier is no proof of sources and Watson has denied it already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who did you discuss this with. Watson?