Kizer Grumblings

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Did any notice that in the last week of the last 4 or so draft Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has always spewed crap out about several prospects?

They are the biggest attention whores that exist during draft time.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
when the game is on the line his sphincter gets way too tight..true story

So you were giving him the business during the game?

No wonder he was inaccurate.

If the Bears draft Kizer, TexasBearfan needs to keep away from Kizer's sphincter.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I think there's some truth to this possibly. A lot of people automatically get defensive when someone intelligent is talking to them because they're insecure, so you get a kind of sour grapes reaction where they assume the person is an arrogant know-it-all, when in actual fact they're just intelligent and have a sound vocabulary. Happens all the time.

Of course there's always the possibility that Kizer is indeed a douche, but I wouldn't make that assumption without knowing more about him than I do, which admittedly isn't a lot.

There are intelligent people and intelligent people with tact. The latter are the ones that become good leaders because they are not only intelligent but also are good at building team unity because they don't alienate people.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
you forget we are talking about a 22 year old just coming out of college...his personality and abilities are not frozen in time...we are also judging him from a brief statement and ignoring his other statements.....

you guys are over analyzing this

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
you forget we are talking about a 22 year old just coming out of college...his personality and abilities are not frozen in time...we are also judging him from a brief statement and ignoring his other statements.....

you guys are over analyzing this

his personality and abilities are not frozen in time.

good analysis

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
So you were giving him the business during the game?

No wonder he was inaccurate.

If the Bears draft Kizer, TexasBearfan needs to keep away from Kizer's sphincter.

I was trying to but it's not easy when he keeps moving....

I saw him in the game against VTech live.....they could have stolen that game....I will admit it was a cold windy day and he made some incredible throws but late in the game he tensed, his field vision was lacking, he had guys uncovered for what would have been TD's twice and threw to the double covered guy twice....fast forward to yesterday and Mayock's analysis flew my mind, Mayock said he tenses when the chips are down which matches with what I observed. He's Vince Evans 30 years later

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was trying to but it's not easy when he keeps moving....

I saw him in the game against VTech live.....they could have stolen that game....I will admit it was a cold windy day and he made some incredible throws but late in the game he tensed, his field vision was lacking, he had guys uncovered for what would have been TD's twice and threw to the double covered guy twice....fast forward to yesterday and Mayock's analysis flew my mind, Mayock said he tenses when the chips are down which matches with what I observed. He's Vince Evans 30 years later

Did you miss all of his comebacks in 2015?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quote Originally Posted by modo
you forget we are talking about a 22 year old just coming out of college...his personality and abilities are not frozen in time...we are also judging him from a brief statement and ignoring his other statements.....you guys are over analyzing this.

Quote Originally Posted by modo
his personality and abilities are not frozen in time.

good analysis
While he proclaims hard work etc, why did he have the sloppiest feet and shortest drops of the top guys at the combine? It's not just what he say but how it relates to what he does. You're all about winning, leadership and hard work and in this case, you're backing a guy that has questions in all of these categories. You can like anyone you want but it sure makes your talking points seem shallow. I personally take him in 2 if there but why would you? :thinking:

People mature but usually, their personalities remain and when GMs may commit to someone like this in the 1st round, there is no such thing as over analysis. It may all be bullshit but really, this sort of homework and critical evaluation is important. It's just one report but remember what Mayock did to his board. There's smoke out there and teams are trying not to get burned.

As I said earlier, I personally take this risk at 36, demand from and humble him a little if needed before I hand him the keys in a year or more, as I would any QB that may have an inflated ego and needs work on his fundamentals. One thing Pace has done well is set us up to actually develop a QB. I personally believe Glennon is a bit more than that but it doesn't mean a young guy can't eventually take his gig. Would be a nice change for this franchise to have options.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I am a Notre Dame fan and was a huge supporter of Kizer early on in the draft process. I felt he got hung out to dry by Kelly and the terrible talent around him this last season. That being said after the combine my view on him changed. He looked no different than Jerrod Evans who projects as a late rd pick. If kizer haven't played for a high profile Notre Dame team he wouldn't be getting half of the hype he has gotten this draft season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I am a Notre Dame fan and was a huge supporter of Kizer early on in the draft process. I felt he got hung out to dry by Kelly and the terrible talent around him this last season. That being said after the combine my view on him changed. He looked no different than Jerrod Evans who projects as a late rd pick. If kizer haven't played for a high profile Notre Dame team he wouldn't be getting half of the hype he has gotten this draft season.

So let me get this straight, you watched all Notre Dames and wanted him. The turning point for you was the underwear olympics and you change your mind....

Lolololol

You shouldn't have wanted him because he couldn't win at fucking Notre Dame; he is inconsistent and inaccurate as fuck; unclutch as fuck; and has the douchiest personality. It's no wonder he couldn't lead or carry the team on his back. He thinks he's 1000x times better than reality based off all of his interviews and comes off as a disingenuous, arrogant fraud rather than confident in his abilities. Then there are the reports that basically say he is a phony who talks the talk and doesn't put in the work. My favorite was when he was on gamechangers with mariucci and he says with straight face to mooch " I've put a lot of thought into this and there's no doubt I'm the best quarterback in this draft." It was so awkward mooch moved on right away lol.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So let me get this straight, you watched all Notre Dames and wanted him. The turning point for you was the underwear olympics and you change your mind....

Lolololol

You shouldn't have wanted him because he couldn't win at fucking Notre Dame; he is inconsistent and inaccurate as fuck; unclutch as fuck; and has the douchiest personality. It's no wonder he couldn't lead or carry the team on his back. He thinks he's 1000x times better than reality based off all of his interviews and comes off as a disingenuous, arrogant fraud rather than confident in his abilities. Then there are the reports that basically say he is a phony who talks the talk and doesn't put in the work. My favorite was when he was on gamechangers with mariucci and he says with straight face to mooch " I've put a lot of thought into this and there's no doubt I'm the best quarterback in this draft." It was so awkward mooch moved on right away lol.

"Unclutch as fuck". You might want to educate yourself on the subject at hand before you post stupid shit like this and sound like a fool.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Lolololol

Oh c'mon now..... we all know the underwear Olympics is where you developed your man lust for Jimmy. :)

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Want a named source? Former NFL GM Bill Polian said earlier this year, " and Kizer are miles away from being NFL ready".

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Want a named source? Former NFL GM Bill Polian said earlier this year, " and Kizer are miles away from being NFL ready".

We know. Polian would draft AJ McKraken over any of these QB's.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I don't give a flying fuck if they're NFL ready. I care about 2 or 3 years down the line..... and asking will this guy be my starting QB for the next decade?

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:

Lolololol

Did you watch any of his games in 2015? Kizer showed a ton of potential, and came a two point conversion away from upsetting Watson and Clemson. As I mentioned in the post above I gave him the benefit of the doubt last season thanks to Kelly and his supporting cast. I looked at the combine as a chance to distance himself from a poor season and earn the hype. After the combine I realized that 15 may have been the fluke not 16.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Did you watch any of his games in 2015? Kizer showed a ton of potential, and came a two point conversion away from upsetting Watson and Clemson. As I mentioned in the post above I gave him the benefit of the doubt last season thanks to Kelly and his supporting cast. I looked at the combine as a chance to distance himself from a poor season and earn the hype. After the combine I realized that 15 may have been the fluke not 16.

Jarod Evans outplayed him the day I saw.....

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
DeShone Kizer has not been shy about expressing belief in his abilities, but league execs are increasingly skeptical of the former Notre Dame quarterback’s NFL potential. “He’s not as good as he should be because he’s not committed to the game,” an AFC executive told Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. “He’s committed to building a brand. He wants all the things that come with being a starting quarterback but doesn’t want to put in the work.” An AFC exec referred to the 6-foot-4 passer as a “prima donna,” while another NFC exec was concerned about the Fighting Irish benching him at one point and that his second year as a starter generated a 4-8 record. Nine of the 16 NFL staffers the Journal Sentinel surveyed rated Kizer as the most likely bust in this class of QBs.

From profootballrumors.com

*pre madona. FIFY. You're welcome.