2 Days Out Mock Draft

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Round 1

Mitchell Trubisky QB

"There are times he looks like another Carson Wentz and then there are times he looks like Blaine Gabbert. He has starting qualities and he'll go early, but he better get better at seeing blitzes and throwing hot or he'll get eaten alive by the exotic packages they are throwing at quarterbacks these days." -- Area scout for AFC team

-c75337fc6e0e295b.jpg

Round 2

Sidney Jones CB (Depending on injury status)

"I think he picked up all of (Marcus) Peters' good traits as a player without the personality defects. He marries that great FBI (football intelligence) with an explosive close-out and that will win in the pros just like it wins in college. You will always wish he was 198 pounds, but he won't be." -- NFC East regional scout

usa_today_9920333.0.jpg

Round 3

Adam Shaheen TE

"I watched him for two games and turned the tape off because I want to see him live in Indy before I develop any more of an opinion of him. I saw some things that has me very excited." - AFC pro personnel director

C5SOa5-UcAElj3k.jpg

Round 4

Dalvin Tomlinson DT

"I don't know how he flew under the radar so long because he is a dude. If you liked those guys from last year (Jarran Reed and A'Shawn Robinson), no reason you won't like this one." -- AFC South area scout

maxresdefault.jpg

Round 4

Roderick Johnson OT

"He should have gone back, but I think he's interesting because I still think he is growing into his body. He will probably always have some balance issues because he's always going to be a leaner. If he can improve his body control with that length ... that could be really interesting." - AFC Director of College Scouting

aufn1swc8igqzziamohv

Round 5

Amara Darboh WR

"The all-star game and combine will determine where he gets drafted but I think he's a good player. He's bigger and faster than you think. Practices hard and is a good athlete. Harbaugh demands some toughness from his receivers, too. He will be a pretty good pro." -- NFC executive

maxresdefault.jpg

Round 7

John Johnson S

"He's really caught my eye out here. Had to go look him up with one of our scouts to find out more about the kid. Way more athletic than a lot of the safeties you see out at this game." -- NFC secondary coach

9601398-ncaa-football-clemson-at-boston-college-2-850x560.jpeg

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
CB & QB both are more valuable position. We can't fix everything in one draft.

And our back end has been dogshit for about 7 years. It's time to fix it. I would grab the QB and S in the first two rounds.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
With the signing of Demps and moving Hall to S, I can get on board with going CB. Just not sure that you risk the injury issue here. If Jones is still on the board with our third rd pick, go for it.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't be thrilled if we had to redshirt both of our 1st and 2nd picks.

That being said I'd probably go S in two. I think one of Obi or Peppers will be there but they're are other nice S options that should be there too. Like has already been said if Jones is there with our 3rd pick then sure.

Otherwise I'd be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Need a S in round 1 or 2...or both...

In this Mock we get the best QB and the best CB in the draft! I think with Demps at free safety it allows Amos to play SS which he is much better suited for and the other CB transitioning to SS for depth and competition we will be much improved from last year. We are a lot better off with picking Sydney Jones then any Safety in the class.

Liked Posts:
I'll pass on a QB who at times look like Wentz and at times looks like Gabbert. I guess my expectations for a QB at #3 are a lot higher.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
called it

well in the 3rd hopefully he turns out to be a game changer.