The most NFL ready players in this draft.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He is what he is, right? I kind of agree but I think he is going to improve as soon as he gets playing time. I don't think he needs mental reps or is going to benefit nearly as much sitting on the bench as he would playing games and learning from his mistakes. I agree that his arm is what it is.. I don't think he will ever have a above average arm nor will his accuracy have major improvement maybe slightly better. I think the thing that will improve his game the most is reading defenses and accepting that he can not make all the throws he did in the NCAA. He need to learn to take what the defense gives him, mostly the short quick underneath stuff. He never will have the arm strength to fit it in tight windows down the field.

If we draft him or for any team that drafts him it will be on the OC to try to make the game as easy as you can for him or for any rookie QB. I actually like D.Loggains a lot more than most on here do and think he could put in a good game plan for Watson or any QB. Loggains doesn't get the respect that i think he deserves for his play calling/game planning last year and hope he'll be even better next year after having his first full season of calling plays, i don't think he had a full season calling plays for Tennessee but maybe he did. I think he took over for someone that got fired but again, not sure, but either way he did good last year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Oh damn, this could be bad if we draft him.

Adams is exceptionally good but people need to be honest about his coverage skills versus those of Hooker.

We have one of the best DC's in the game in V.Fangio so if we draft S.Thomas then i'll have no worries cause that would mean Pace got Fangio's approval on that pick.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
2 days before Draft, 2 prospects I think Bears should target at #3 are:

- FS Hooker
- 5-tech DE Allen

None of the other guys make that much sense, both from talent and Bears roster holes perspective.

If there were no questions about the Allen's shoulders i'd have him at the top of my list after any of the QB's that Pace likes. He's the perfect fit for our d-line so if he clears the Bears team doctors or whatever doctors he needs to be cleared by then J.Allen will be a great pick.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
If there were no questions about the Allen's shoulders i'd have him at the top of my list after any of the QB's that Pace likes. He's the perfect fit for our d-line so if he clears the Bears team doctors or whatever doctors he needs to be cleared by then J.Allen will be a great pick.

Some reporter spoke with several retired defensive linemen and they all laughed at Allen's shoulder saying that his type of injury is super common in the NFL and that it had zero effect on the players' careers.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
DB, QB, WRs all need more time to play at a high level.

RB, DL and G can contribute at the highest level right away, that is why I like Fournette at #3, he will impact this year and as many years in the future also.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's like that one crack pot that argues against the scientific experts and mountains of evidence that climate change is not real. Just because he types it doesn't make it suddenly true.

Its almost...as if...the earth has been cooling and warming in cycles since before the existence of man. :thinking: