Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;uFYfodcIaMw]https://youtu.be/uFYfodcIaMw[/video]

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Very interesting. Sounds like Watson will be pretty damn good as a passer if they can coach him to avoid the flat-footed release which was restricting his velocity. Very coachable issue. I was surprised he had the best release and scored the highest overall too; I figured when it came to throwing it would be Trubisky. I guess he's more than just intangibles after all.

Liked Posts:
Watson gets the ball out of his hands fast! Didnt it say he gets the ball out about the same speed as Rodgers?

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Jesus get off Watson nuts, the segment graded Kelly as the best this year. Should we dradt him now. I actually would love that pick in the 4th, and think there is a slim chance we go QB any earlier.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video]http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19204092[/video]

Chad Kelly

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jesus get off Watson nuts, the segment graded Kelly as the best this year. Should we dradt him now. I actually would love that pick in the 4th, and think there is a slim chance we go QB any earlier.

Kelly is a headcase and might go undrafted. There's zero chance that Pace with the leadership he values will be interested in having a cancer like that as the leader of the team. Throw in two ACL surgeries on top of that. Not gonna happen.

Last edited:

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;hAFFfhpLvL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAFFfhpLvL4[/video]

Best one of Mahomes I could find. Think someone was recording off tv?? lol

Watson 87.2
Trubisky 87.1
Kizer 86.2

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Kelly has really good talent, just is a total nightmare off the field on top of his injury history.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL at Kelly beaning that guy. I roll the dice on him later. I was arguing with a couple guys about him getting drafted at all. He's getting drafted.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
more noise......It would be interesting for them to go back and do this the past ten years to see if it actually has any causation for NFL success.

Liked Posts:
God, I wish Kelly wasn't such a fuck-up.

I'd still draft him in the 4th or 5th, though, even if we take a risk on a prospect like Mahomes or Kizer earlier at the top of the 2nd.

One of them has got to pan out.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Chad Kelly wasn't such a fuck up I'd draft him. People talk abt Watson beating Bama, but Kelly has shredded that defense the last two years.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chad Kelly still talks like a child, they guy is as immature as Manziel if not worse. I would not even waste a 7th rounder on him regardless of ability. He is a punk.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sports Science is damn near PFF level useless with their use of statistics.

Jon Bostic hits with the same force, 20,000 ft/sq inch, as 3 elephants wearing stellettos landing on your chest jumping from a platform 15 ft in the air.
Carson Wentz' arm accelerates faster than a starving cheetah injected with amphetamine chasing a gazelle.
Calvin Johnson has a catch radius equivalent to the average square footage of a $2500/month apartment in Manhattan.

Last edited:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sports Science is damn near PFF level useless with their use of statistics.

Jon Bostic hits with the same force, 20,000 ft/sq inch, as 3 elephants landing on your chest jumping from a platform 15 ft in the air.
Carson Wentz' arm accelerates faster than a cheetah chasing a gazelle.
Calvin Johnson has a catch radius equivalent to the average square footage of a $2500/month apartment in Manhattan.

They compared Kevin White to Julio Jones.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Chad Kelly still talks like a child, they guy is as immature as Manziel if not worse. I would not even waste a 7th rounder on him regardless of ability. He is a punk.

Chad Kelly has tons of character issues

I'm not closed off entirely on Kelly. When I was his age, I was a bit of a shit ball too, I didn't take the kind of responsibility for myself like a young man should. But you know what, getting away from the college bubble and getting a job where I was at the bottom of the totem pole didn't just take me down a peg, it knocked me on my ass. And then I grew.

So I am not closed off to taking a late round flier on him. No harm in giving him the chance to show he can grow up like i did. His flaws are different than mine, but putting him in a situation where he has to claw his way to the top can force him to become a man. Sink or swim, ya know? The talent is there, and if he continues to be a shitbag we can kick him to the curb.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They compared Kevin White to Julio Jones.

To be fair, we'll probably never know what White could have been were it not for the injuries. SS weren't the only people to comp him to JJ; I read it a lot around this time two years ago. His physical upside was sky high.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I'm not closed off entirely on Kelly. When I was his age, I was a bit of a shit ball too, I didn't take the kind of responsibility for myself like a young man should. But you know what, getting away from the college bubble and getting a job where I was at the bottom of the totem pole didn't just take me down a peg, it knocked me on my ass. And then I grew.

So I am not closed off to taking a late round flier on him. No harm in giving him the chance to show he can grow up like i did. His flaws are different than mine, but putting him in a situation where he has to claw his way to the top can force him to become a man. Sink or swim, ya know? The talent is there, and if he continues to be a shitbag we can kick him to the curb.

So you think your not a shitball......hummm...:smug2: