NBA draft discussion

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have no idea what the plan is for this team. Not sure the front office or Hoiberg do either. One thing I do know is, you can't expect to compete in today's league being as poor of a 3-point shooting team as we were this season.

THe crime in all of this is that they are wasting a terrific talent in Butler. He just doesn't fit Hoiberg's system in any way or form. They could trade him but other teams know that they are in a weak no future position and the Bulls will never get full value for Butler. NO question that Butler will leave as soon as his contract is up so the undynamic duo will get raped in a wait too long to make a move deal.

As long as Reinny exists, the Bulls are doomed. Too bad because they had a chance to be very good just a few years ago but pissed it away by failing to give Thibs a key piece or so to close the door.

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
THe crime in all of this is that they are wasting a terrific talent in Butler. He just doesn't fit Hoiberg's system in any way or form. They could trade him but other teams know that they are in a weak no future position and the Bulls will never get full value for Butler. NO question that Butler will leave as soon as his contract is up so the undynamic duo will get raped in a wait too long to make a move deal.

As long as Reinny exists, the Bulls are doomed. Too bad because they had a chance to be very good just a few years ago but pissed it away by failing to give Thibs a key piece or so to close the door.

trade Jimmy to Sacramento for the 5th pick. And a players. just blow this shit up.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we stay at #16 I'd be good/happy with Justin Jackson, OG Anunoby, or Harry Giles.

Sindarius Thornwell in the 2nd would be awesome too.

Other 2nd Roudners: Dillon Brooks or Nigel Hayes.

Troy23

Liked Posts:
If we stay at 16, I'm happy with Justin Jackson or the guy I got to watch locally for my home city team, Terrance Ferguson.