Wake up!!! We are not

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Taking a QB at #3! They didnt sign Glennon and Sanchez to sit a #3 behind both of them for two years especially with a better qb class available in next years draft. At best we take a chance on a qb in the 4th and hope we strike gold or at worst have a future back up for the first round qb we select next year. I know this isnt what 95% of you want to hear but its the truth. If im wrong and we go qb ill make a thread admitting how wrong i was and ill ban myself for 3 months. I dont think im wrong. I dont care what the talking heads are saying as its all misinformation at this point. Its clear to see they arent going qb.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Yeah the next year is always better than the current year's draft when it comes to QBs. By this logic Pace isn't ever going to right this ship and draft the QB this team needs desperately. When Glennon fails and/or gets hurt alright here comes Sanchez! We gotta have a solid prospect behind the stop gap who'll be the future franchise. We can't keep going without a solid prospect on this team. They need to invest a high pick on the position and preferably when they may have their pick of the litter. But if they're not going QB, they better go offense at another position like OT, TE or RB. The offense needs playmakers/difference makers.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears can't take a quarterback next year. They should draft a box safety or five tech, and take a quarterback from the much better 2019 class.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Taking a QB at #3! They didnt sign Glennon and Sanchez to sit a #3 behind both of them for two years especially with a better qb class available in next years draft. At best we take a chance on a qb in the 4th and hope we strike gold or at worst have a future back up for the first round qb we select next year. I know this isnt what 95% of you want to hear but its the truth. If im wrong and we go qb ill make a thread admitting how wrong i was and ill ban myself for 3 months. I dont think im wrong. I dont care what the talking heads are saying as its all misinformation at this point. Its clear to see they arent going qb.

I am one of those that wants a qb and I will fully admit that I think you are going to be right. I think that the Chicago Bears will continue their legacy of failure and bad decisions, I think they will pass on qb in the first and possibly take one later in the draft, posssibly the fourth round. I also think that they may have their eyes set on next years draft, because that's what the Bears do. They make shitty football AND business decisions....at leAst they have for the majority of my adult life. So yes , I think you're right, and I think the prospects are downright rosy that you will be able to come on here on Thursday and not apologize, but instead say that "you told us so". I just want to congratulate you sir

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;DV7yx2y3TtY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV7yx2y3TtY[/video]

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

340 posts in 3.5 years.

Aren't you already kinda on a self-imposed ban?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I expect Sanchez won't be playing or sitting in front of anyone if they draft a QB at 3. Plan B and camp fodder.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I am one of those that wants a qb and I will fully admit that I think you are going to be right. I think that the Chicago Bears will continue their legacy of failure and bad decisions, I think they will pass on qb in the first and possibly take one later in the draft, posssibly the fourth round. I also think that they may have their eyes set on next years draft, because that's what the Bears do. They make shitty football AND business decisions....at leAst they have for the majority of my adult life. So yes , I think you're right, and I think the prospects are downright rosy that you will be able to come on here on Thursday and not apologize, but instead say that "you told us so". I just want to congratulate you sir

My thing is this. Lets say we take Trubisky/Watson at #3. Does that make us a better team this season? We`re still very likely going to end up with a top 5 pick next year again anyway. Next year neither one of these guys will likely be ready to be full time starter nevermind be able to lead us to the playoffs. Id rather go with Adams and improve the defense and look to add some weapons on offense to start setting the table for the future at qb. Heck i wouldnt mind if we took a qb in the 4th and see if we get lucky. But at #3? Hell fucking no!!!! now with these qbs.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
2020 is clearly a better QB class.

2020 is supposed to be a very strong RB class and with no franchise QB on the roster, we're going to need to replace Howard after running him into the ground.

We should should get realistic and focus on 2021 for a QB.

AussieBear

Yeah the next year is always better than the current year's draft when it comes to QBs. By this logic Pace isn't ever going to right this ship and draft the QB this team needs desperately. When Glennon fails and/or gets hurt alright here comes Sanchez! We gotta have a solid prospect behind the stop gap who'll be the future franchise. We can't keep going without a solid prospect on this team. They need to invest a high pick on the position and preferably when they may have their pick of the litter. But if they're not going QB, they better go offense at another position like OT, TE or RB. The offense needs playmakers/difference makers.

i dont recall anyone last year, saying to wait until this yr..

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
2020 is supposed to be a very strong RB class and with no franchise QB on the roster, we're going to need to replace Howard after running him into the ground.

We should should get realistic and focus on 2021 for a QB.

When is Jay's son coming out again? I hear he has an amazing arm, but he cares too much.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
REALLY?? Were you too busy poaching Crocs?? We hear this every year.

Last year they were talking about Baker Mayfield, a 20 year old Kizer taking ND 10-2, and Watson leading Clemson to a NC game! Since then Mayfield went back to school, Kizers team fall apart, and Watson threw 17 INTs.

Next year we have; Darnold who I like, but has not played 1 full season yet. A lot could go wrong next year that drops him out of a cant miss prospect type a lot of you think he is. Rosen who has a record of 11-8 in the PAC 12 that is only 57% winning, but Kizer's 56% is way too low. He also has a 23-16 TD-INT ratio, but Watson 41-17 TD-INT ratio is too high for most. Mayfield lost his job in a fair competition to Davis Webb.

The point is come next year it is going to be easy to pick holes in the 2018 QB class. The only solid QB coming out next year is Luke Falk, but I guess some will say he played in Air Raid system that wont translate to the NFL.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:

I'm with you.