Rest of the NHL Playoffs Thread

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like to see Ottawa/Nashville. But, no way Ottawa advances to the Cup no matter who wins tonight. Definitely prefer Washington to Pittsburgh.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Cause they were still teams with good rush up the ice pace on them with the Rags stretch to the LW system and guys like Hoffman and karrlsson... and stalgod with great speed for the Sens

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Quack quack

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Like to see Ottawa/Nashville. But, no way Ottawa advances to the Cup no matter who wins tonight. Definitely prefer Washington to Pittsburgh.

Stranger things have happened...like us getting a 3rd round pick for Bollig.

Right now I'd like to see Ottawa win iot all, but they are a long shot against Pittsburgh.

Don't like either team coming out of the west, but I hate Nashville less...even though they obliterated us.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Welp both the teams I was rooting for are ded.... I dislike all the remaining teams... time to start the eager 2 month anticipation for Bears TC :(

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Still love to watch one of the NHL's best regular season teams over the last 10 years once again, get eliminated. Seven 1st's and two 2nd's in their division and they've yet to get a sniff of the Cup. Once again putting their personal stamp on 82 meaningless regular season games.

Congratulations Washington on being the most overrated team in the NHL!!!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Even colluding to kill Crosby failed

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
Still love to watch one of the NHL's best regular season teams over the last 10 years once again, get eliminated. Seven 1st's and two 2nd's in their division and they've yet to get a sniff of the Cup. Once again putting their personal stamp on 82 meaningless regular season games.

Congratulations Washington on being the most overrated team in the NHL!!!

They just can't take the next step. All the more reason we Hawks fans should appreciate the Cups they have won. Toughest trophy to win in all of sports imo.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Go sens go... do they have better chants there idea.

Go homer boy and former Hawk Craig Anderson

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Ryan Johansen out for the rest of the playoffs with a thigh injury.

Ya know what the most remarkable part of the Hawks 3 Cups so far has been? Not losing a major player to injury during any of those runs. Guys have missed time here and there, but nothing like Nashville has to deal with now.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I really want Nashville to get swept. They'll be insufferable if they win a cup. I had nothing against them until the keep the red out bullshit

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wish I could get behind Nashville.... but as mentioned, the keep the Red out bullshit and their creepy cult chanting in their arena.... I would rather see any other team win the Cup....

Also if i have to hear them talk about Rinne's puck handling ability one more time ima shiv my own eardrums.... I get it, he likes to go behind the net alot.... just wait till he derps and gives up a goal or two in the SCF.... then he will play just like any other goalie in the NHL.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't root for the Penguins, so unless the Senators pull off a minor miracle......go Nashville.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go Preds?