Sens staying alive for game 7 at least

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm keeping my fingers crossed Ottawa pulls it off.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here, here. Go Sens!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well.. last time a conference final went to game 7 Overtime the defending Champs lost

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Tater. Go Preds!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3rd party vote that Bettman takes it for himself

I'll vote that the white glove guy flees to South America with the Cup. Ares is also a suspect in it.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Pulling for the Preds solely because I don't want the Penguins to repeat or match the Hawks number of Cups in this era.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pulling for the Preds solely because I don't want the Penguins to repeat or match the Hawks number of Cups in this era.

This, I want to meet the Penguins next year, but can't root for the other two dynastic clubs of this era, kings or penguins. I'm rooting for Rinne.

And for Blackhawks pride, which can settle down if we got jumped by the Cup winners fresh.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well there is the normal Rinne glove hand we know and love.

I would have liked to see that a month ago. He had a bad game, giving up three easy ones below/above the glove hand, and one empty netter. One good two timer on the defense. Penguins didn't even get a shot off in second period sitting heavy on the lead, absorbing pressure and boa stricter D from Smashville.

The Penguins won this one, and are dangerous as fudge offensively, but Nashville knows they can dictate this series if they play there game. Nice comeback, typical Pitt win tonight. One dimensional team with a pretty good goalie.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Got years selfsame a tie ballgame

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well there is the normal Rinne glove hand we know and love.

I would have liked to see that a month ago. He had a bad game, giving up three easy ones below/above the glove hand, and one empty netter. One good two timer on the defense. Penguins didn't even get a shot off in second period sitting heavy on the lead, absorbing pressure and boa stricter D from Smashville.

The Penguins won this one, and are dangerous as fudge offensively, but Nashville knows they can dictate this series if they play there game. Nice comeback, typical Pitt win tonight. One dimensional team with a pretty good goalie.
Still wouldn't have mattered IMHO. Out Team O couldn't hit the broadside of Rosie O'donnel and the D is FUBAR.
Got years selfsame a tie ballgame

Yep. Nashville having the Mo is a good thing (Especially since 1992 still pisses me off) and No one with assfat-injected lips, like Crosby, should win back-to-back cups.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
At least it's a series again... won't be enough to make me watch it, but I'll at least pay attention to the box score... go preds. and stuff.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have not watched a single game of the final.... honestly I forgot about it, then like Friday/Saturday I was wondering if it was still going and if so I was gonna flip it on in the background... I've not seen a single ad for the SCF on any other TV channels....

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as Pittsburgh is hated, I still can't route for the Preds. Just can't do it.