Support Another Team or Done with Football?

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After the most embarrassing draft in recent history, fans are now considering supporting a team that actually wants to win football games. Will you be supporting a different team from here on out or simply choosing not to continue following football?

#weakness

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Go follow the 9ers

You and CJ can be friends

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I prefer fat dj Moore. This is just someone feeding the flames then deflecting the heat. I agree that this feels like ommy. I prefer the high energy, freak out troll jobs.

PunkinaChair

To be clear.......There are plenty of Bears fans in Northern California who are true fans. This tool does not represent us.

I'm from Chicago but have been living in Norcal for 24 of my 28 years alive and have been a diehard fan since birth. Around here it's all 49ers, Raiders, & Cowboys fans (plus whoever won the SB because California is full of bandwagon fans). I was always teased in school wearing all my Bears/Cubs/Blackhawks gear but no matter what I've always stayed true to my teams and supported them unconditionally. Anytime I hear someone talk about changing teams or not being a Bears fan anymore makes me cringe. Even if our front office makes HORRIBLE decisions and the team absolutely sucks, I wear my colors proud. When we finally make it back to the Superbowl it's going to make it just that much sweeter having gone through such heartbreak and misery for so long.
ANYone who seriously contemplates switching teams makes me sick & you don't deserve to feel the glory when we do finally get back to the top.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Can we please avoid giving attention whores a platform? NorCall probably had an orgasm when she saw this thread got to the 2nd page.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Bigger dipshit....Norcal or Number51? I think they're the same person honestly. Hates everything Pace does but unwilling to actually name any players that they would draft.
Go away or mods delete this bullshit.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bigger dipshit....Norcal or Number51? I think they're the same person honestly. Hates everything Pace does but unwilling to actually name any players that they would draft.
Go away or mods delete this bullshit.
51 is a good poster. What mods? :lol:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think blindly supporting anyone or anything is healthy or effective, but thanks for your input.

Effective at what? You are a fan. This is a game. A pastime. You do not work for the bears or the NFL. Blind or not, you have zero effect on the franchise. This is not about managing your retirement portfolio ffs.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1f1.gif

Newblood

Liked Posts:
OP definitely a 10 on the butthead meter.

iMfnRyG.png

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
yeah being a Bears fan is like marrying a girl with hairy nipples....you can't cut her loose after 30 years just because she has hairy nipples and just grew a wart as well...they're still nipples afterall

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
After the most embarrassing draft in recent history, fans are now considering supporting a team that actually wants to win football games. Will you be supporting a different team from here on out or simply choosing not to continue following football?

I hope you stop following, and you delete your account.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I can't remember a team in recent memory that has alienated their fan base this badly. When it comes down to it, running a team is still a business and your fans pay the bills. I'm curious to see how bad the decline in ticket sales is this upcoming season. I wonder if it will be as bad as the years in Jacksonville where they would have to put giant banners over sections to avoid being blacked out.

Enjoy the Jacksonville, and your eventual AIDS

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Whichever you choose works for me.

lurker

Liked Posts:
After the most inspiring draft in recent history, fans are now supporting a team that will actually win football games. Will you be supporting the bears from here on out or simply choosing not to continue following football?

Fify