Bulls.com Sam Smith hands out his grades of the 2016-17 Chicago Bulls

Ron Burgundy

............preview

Isaiah Canaan

Averaged 4.6 points and then 11.7 points in playoffs with two playoff starts after none all season. Did not play coach decision 29 times; nine times inactive. Season high 17 points in November.

Had a most unusual season with a surprise start in making threes in wins early and then after getting—and missing--a game winner in Denver in November, he went into a three-point slump and basically was dropped from the active rotation for the rest of the season. But he always seemed to remain upbeat and positive, engaged with teammates in practices and on the bench. And then with the playoff loss of Rondo, he became the most aggressive defensive guard and a fearless scorer, which was plenty to ask from a strictly emergency player.

Grade: B

By Sam Smith

Click here to view the original article

Last edited by a moderator:

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
How does no one deserve an F? Cmon sam, get real.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I lose respect for Sam Smith when he kisses the organizations ass by grading Hoiberg like he did.

Its a joke of a coach and Paxson should pay for this one with his job when Hoiberg is fired.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I lose respect for Sam Smith when he kisses the organizations ass by grading Hoiberg like he did.

Its a joke of a coach and Paxson should pay for this one with his job when Hoiberg is fired.

Sam has been a shill for awhile.