#10 In Your Programs #1 In Your Hearts

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully White can seize his potential ceiling as a plus #2.

I've beat this horse to death, but White was never going to be as good as most wanted/hoped even with two good legs.

The WR cores best hope is to have Merideth reach that same level, of a plus 2. 2 plus 2's with their size willing to block, in front of a RB the caliber of Howard, and a bunch of middling capable 3's to fortify them (wright/wheaton/royal/bellamy), might be enough to buy Glennon the time he needs to do damage.

If Glennon can stay clean, he can gunsling for sure. But this is the Bears, and sad reality is I expect to witness what happens to Giraffes when Bears get them.

Not so much because of the line....I believe in this line if healthy. But because Loggains has no clue how to help Massie, how to mastermind the chess match and keep DE's off Glennon.

Glennon is being led to the slaughter because Loggains/Fox are incompetent.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
I feel bad for White. When he arrived he seemed full of optimism and swag. I hope those injuries haven't drained his confidence.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On topic, #10 chucking to #11 sounds good.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for White. When he arrived he seemed full of optimism and swag. I hope those injuries haven't drained his confidence.

his spirits sound up

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, I have a problem with that, too.

someone put a british flag, with white hair so ZenBear can grand stand with Winston Churchhill and save the free world by pounding a pulpit

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hopefully White can seize his potential ceiling as a plus #2.

I've beat this horse to death, but White was never going to be as good as most wanted/hoped even with two good legs.

The WR cores best hope is to have Merideth reach that same level, of a plus 2. 2 plus 2's with their size willing to block, in front of a RB the caliber of Howard, and a bunch of middling capable 3's to fortify them (wright/wheaton/royal/bellamy), might be enough to buy Glennon the time he needs to do damage.

If Glennon can stay clean, he can gunsling for sure. But this is the Bears, and sad reality is I expect to witness what happens to Giraffes when Bears get them.

Not so much because of the line....I believe in this line if healthy. But because Loggains has no clue how to help Massie, how to mastermind the chess match and keep DE's off Glennon.

Glennon is being led to the slaughter because Loggains/Fox are incompetent.

Yep. The most immobile quarterback in the NFL with two shit OTs in front of him. THe defense will stack the line and attack the OTs relentlessly. Poor guy. But then he will make major bank for the couple of games he plays before going on the DL. Hell, he is gonna be a multi-millionaire while recovering.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are starting to agree more than I prefer Hawk...I finally let the pessimism consume my heart and see these Chicago organizations for what they are.

I agree about the OT's. Massie can really road grade if you are Arians, and have 10 other guys in place, you can chip 50/50 in pass pro and keep people always guessing, but in pass pro he is less reliable than Leno. He will get straight blown by here and there. You gotta set up the pass, by letting him get his hands on his guy a few times and maul them. After they need a breather, you 7 stop drop and fire away. Keep them guessing, annoy them with the chip, make it a miserable game where a giant grabs them every time they guess wrong, and half the time they guess right the TE hits them into the grasp of a giant.

Leno...is a tough one. Doesn't impress me in run game at all, and I basically just watch a guy who loses battles slower than usual in pass pro.

He has a knack for slowly losing. Using his undersize to his advantage, always getting in the way, getting pushed back. I do not see that as compatible with Glennon at all, who had a large mauling line in front of him, or so Leno doesn't see the pressure sneaking up on him.

He can't have guys getting blown by on one side, and pushed into him on the other.

Morgan is unusual in that he needs a red shirt for adjusting to competition jump, but has an NFL ready body. With his feet and length of arms, he might push the tackles faster than we think, even though they are calling him a guard.

When they get him on the field and see what he can do, see his athleticism, I have a feeling that designation will be more to keep Massie cool and giving everything he has to be the man.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What's with all the teen numbers these days?

WRs need to go back to wearing numbers in the 80s.

1-19 should be QBs, kickers and punters

20-49 for backs (RBs, FBs and DBs)

50-59 for LBers

60-69 for OL

70-79 for OL and DL

80-89 for WRs and TEs

90-99 for DL

damnit :hitler:

The NFL passed a rule that only good WRs get numbers in the 80s. Injured players, has beens, never was's, and shitty white guys who will never been Wes Welker have to wear numbers in the teens.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We are starting to agree more than I prefer Hawk...I finally let the pessimism consume my heart and see these Chicago organizations for what they are.

I agree about the OT's. Massie can really road grade if you are Arians, and have 10 other guys in place, you can chip 50/50 in pass pro and keep people always guessing, but in pass pro he is less reliable than Leno. He will get straight blown by here and there. You gotta set up the pass, by letting him get his hands on his guy a few times and maul them. After they need a breather, you 7 stop drop and fire away. Keep them guessing, annoy them with the chip, make it a miserable game where a giant grabs them every time they guess wrong, and half the time they guess right the TE hits them into the grasp of a giant.

Leno...is a tough one. Doesn't impress me in run game at all, and I basically just watch a guy who loses battles slower than usual in pass pro.

He has a knack for slowly losing. Using his undersize to his advantage, always getting in the way, getting pushed back. I do not see that as compatible with Glennon at all, who had a large mauling line in front of him, or so Leno doesn't see the pressure sneaking up on him.

He can't have guys getting blown by on one side, and pushed into him on the other.

Morgan is unusual in that he needs a red shirt for adjusting to competition jump, but has an NFL ready body. With his feet and length of arms, he might push the tackles faster than we think, even though they are calling him a guard.

When they get him on the field and see what he can do, see his athleticism, I have a feeling that designation will be more to keep Massie cool and giving everything he has to be the man.

Good post. It would be one think if they had a quarterback that could be mobile in the pocket and could get the ball off quickly but they do not. People did not like Hoyer and I am far from a fan of his but he did have decent footwork and got rid of the ball very quickly hence the very few sacks that he gave up last year. Bringing Glennon and then Sanchez in made no damned sense and once again points out how little the Bears feel about having good offensive tackles. Pace should get fired pretty much for that decision alone.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Quote Originally Posted by bearmick View Post
It's a Hitler emoji. Why wouldn't it have a swastika?

You mean other then it being a symbol of unimaginable atrocities and racists the world over?

There are slave-holders on our currency too...so.bearmick shouldn't be taken to task

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
What's with all the teen numbers these days?

WRs need to go back to wearing numbers in the 80s.

1-19 should be QBs, kickers and punters

20-49 for backs (RBs, FBs and DBs)

50-59 for LBers

60-69 for OL

70-79 for OL and DL

80-89 for WRs and TEs

90-99 for DL

damnit :hitler:

Bears currently have 12 WRs and 8 TEs on the roster. You only gave them 10 possible numbers. 9 if you consider that #89 is retired.

Same thing with LBs. 10 possible numbers, 51 and 56 are retired. Nobody has worn 54 since Urlacher. Even if you give 54 away, you have 8 numbers to use for what will be at least 9 LBs on a 3-4 team.

I think they should go to the college rule and let guys wear whatever number they want. I want the 325lb nose tackle wearing number 9. I want the star players wearing single digits.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Morgan might not need to redshirt. A big reason pace really liked him was because he was able to escalate his play to match a "superior" competition at the senior bowl.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Good post. It would be one think if they had a quarterback that could be mobile in the pocket and could get the ball off quickly but they do not. People did not like Hoyer and I am far from a fan of his but he did have decent footwork and got rid of the ball very quickly hence the very few sacks that he gave up last year. Bringing Glennon and then Sanchez in made no damned sense and once again points out how little the Bears feel about having good offensive tackles. Pace should get fired pretty much for that decision alone.

People did not like Hoyer and I am far from a fan of his but he did have decent footwork and got rid of the ball very quickly

truth