Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What if Mitch stayed in school and he was one of top picks next yr then pace would be getting killed for not taking him this yr . I personally wanted Adams lol

So I scrolled thru 5 pages of this to see if 1 person acknowledged that the OP'S statement makes no sense.

He says "if mitch stayed in school, that pace would be getting killed for not taking him"

Lmao no one sees what's wrong with that?

If he stayed in school then how could pace be killed for taking him? He wouldn't be draft able.

Carry on

Nice. When I see a thread title start with 'What if" I jump into the middle of the thread and mess with Windy because he thinks the players actually read his posts, which explains why he takes himself so fucking seriously.

BTW "He wouldn't be draft able" I would have gone with draft eligible, you were trying for draftable which really is a word.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/draftable

You make a solid point, 5 pages and no one catches that bit of derp, not a good look for CCS credibility. My god, what if Windy is right and Bears players are reading this and laughing at us?????????

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
So I scrolled thru 5 pages of this to see if 1 person acknowledged that the OP'S statement makes no sense.

He says "if mitch stayed in school, that pace would be getting killed for not taking him"

Lmao no one sees what's wrong with that?

If he stayed in school then how could pace be killed for taking him? He wouldn't be draft able.

Carry on
If you'd have gone more page then you'd have found someone else who agreed with you ?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where did this leadership one come from? I would love to see one credible draft related person who has brought this up.

Stanford is an interesting game. The 2 picks were horrendous decisions on his part, but after those 2 throws he had a really strong game and almost tied it up all while wearing Solomon Thomas as a 2nd jersey.

13 games is legit and will need a specific development plan from the Bears.

It was one of the reasons why UNC coaches allegedly preferred Williams over Trubisky. The fact that Williams was a more outspoken leader and Trubisky was more of the quiet type. That dates back to the 2015 season as Trubisky mentioned that one of the things he was working on as he was battling with Williams in spring practice was becoming a more outspoken leader.

Never heard any scout talk about it as a major issue although at one point I think it was Kurt Warner that questioned his ability to command a huddle.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He probably will and he will need to.

I think the one guy who we can say would have been higher than Trubisky without much debate is Darnold. Although USC QBs are scary and seem to struggle to consistently put good years back to back.

After that I think he would be in the competition for the next guy. Assuming everyone replicated their 2016 years.

That's the only thing about Darnold that scares me. But if I'm drafting #1, I'm taking the walk.