Mitchell Trubisky's Full Introductory Press Conference

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not that it matters... but kid seems well spoken and confident in front of a room full of mics and cameras.

Seems to have self-awareness, which is pretty huge if its real.

Says all the right things in this. Pretty standard I guess, but I did not see any red flags. Like no wackjob or douchebag vibes or anything.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
How Bears fans evaluate talent:

[video=youtube;6naO8n6HsqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6naO8n6HsqE[/video]

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
For me, this kid has both physical and mental skills. He's shown on the field and in his workouts that he's got the athleticism, accuracy, etc. And based on his interviews and the segments he did with Mariucci and Gruden, I see that he has something above the shoulders also. He doesn't get flustered in interviews. Cutler's problem was that he gets flustered when faced with pressure. Trubs has shown that when he gets flushed out of the pocket, he still has the awareness to look downfield while escaping pressure.

This kid has a real shot at being good. We just need to surround him with a proper offense and coaching. Coaching is what I'm worried about.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I loved how the reporters were supposed to say who they were and affiliation and basically they all immediately ignored that plea from the Bears media handler.