Jonathan Bullard working out with Alex Brown

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
One of my all time favorite Bears. Thanks for posting OP. That's good news.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not one shitty remark? I had to double check what board I was on.

There's literally nothing shitty about AB. Great player, seemed like a hard worker, never bitched, always good to the media. He and #33 are honestly two of the only Bears who I rooted for when they went to another team.

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
I used to see Alex Brown at the gym once in a while.

...that's all I got.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Good to see Bullard learning from OG AB. Bullard has a lot of natural ability and if he keeps up the hard work we should see a jump in production.

JT_Bonfire

Liked Posts:
Does this mean Bullard will be wearing big ass Hamburger Helper gloves during games now?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;axyQLN-XFhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axyQLN-XFhA[/video]

My favorite Alex Brown moment. I was at this game.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I'm really hoping Bullard can take that next step forward, he has a ton of ability. He was my favorite pick from last years drsft

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Bullard can become something it would be huge.

He is the black spot on what was a sensational draft after 1 season.

If he can become a player than we have a pretty deep and talented DL and we can move forward fixing the secondary and getting younger at OLB.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not one shitty remark? I had to double check what board I was on.

Meh, Bullard was a bust his rookie year and can never develop into anything more than bench fodder

People in this thread are going against the usual narrative of this board.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Bullard did disappoint last year, but nice to see him working hard to be better.

AB, Izzy, Dez, they were all real Pros. I know that is the kind of culture the Bears want to build, so that is why we see Marshall and Bennett leave.

Bullard living up to his potential could go a long way towards making the Defense great again.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I was at camp once and Tony Medlin let us behind the ropes...there was a little tent that i walked into and there were a couple guys on workout machines, at the time Alex Brown was out w/ some kind of leg injury. I walked near the machine he was on that was kind of like a bike for upper arms...a thing you had to spin like your arms were peddling a bike....Alex bursted on this machine just as I walked near and I actually jumped away from it because the amount of power he cranked with actually made the machine wobble. The dude is very intense and he really got crapped on over at the CBMB for not having enough sacks, he was always pressuring the qb and could play the run. Lovie got the wild hair to replace him with Mark Anderson and honestly Adrian Peterson was one run away from taking Payton's record because Mark Anderson couldn't stop the run with his narrow ass. Alex Brown had to be disgusted on the sidelines. In typical Lovie fashion the next game he doubled down and continually ran Anderson back out there. If you're going to work out and are working out w/ AB, you better be bringing it this is great news.

Alex Brown's wife was also on CBMB and let it slip out when Keith Traylor got whacked on cut down day.