Fowler looking like 2016 real MVP

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Winning games for Cards, while Cubs play .500 ball.

While our guys are "fatigued" , Dex has energized an otherwise poor team.

Always liked Dex, but now he's just pissing me off. ��

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
he always pissed me off. Always been over rated in the small parks. He was lost in Colorado and their mass outfield. Its even worse that the cubs cannot replace him and their best try is to bat a linebacker leadoff.

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
yeah the cubs need a guy like fowler in the worse way which is why not signing the PERFECT GUY that they had just won a ws with makes no sense!!!! but who is even out there that can field, throw, hit, hit for power, a true 5 tool guy? this is what the cubs hoped to do to the cardinals last year with heyward and lackey. but they have royally fucked us by signing fowler and fowler said fuck u to the cubs by signing with the cardinals!! fowler is so important because he's like a lightning rod and teams seem to genuinely like him. Arrieta is next to leave via FA.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
You realize the reason that they are winning is because their starting rotation is stable. Their O is not that good. Dex is still hitting .239.

Other hand their rotation They are getting solid games from 4 of the 5. Only Wayno is the blip.

Here is the thing: if the Cubs got firing again the Cards would be dust. That team is not good. What they are doing is playing well which is why they are ahead.

The only reason why the Cubs are not smoking the league is because they are not. No team can match their talent. It has nothing to do with Dex. It has to do with them not playing to their talent.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
he always pissed me off. Always been over rated in the small parks. He was lost in Colorado and their mass outfield. Its even worse that the cubs cannot replace him and their best try is to bat a linebacker leadoff.

So glad to see that you are still living up to your screen name....

Keep up the good work!!!